25th Anniversary of Sega Dreamcast 9/9/24

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
The Dreamcast was the last system I remember going over friends’ homes to play. Once the next group of consoles came out, I mostly started playing PC games with online multiplayer so I had no reason to go anywhere to play another person.

But, I just remember I was actually interested/excited about the Dreamcast. Lasted for a while too. I remember by the time I started working my first job, a couple of us use to hang out at a female coworker’s house a lot because she lived so close to where we worked, her “boyfriend” had a Dreamcast and we’d smoke and play after work or other times. And this was already after it being out for like 4-5 years. We still fukked with it.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Stood in line at Lennox at midnight to buy it.. also copped Soul Caliber and NFL 2K. Was blown away by the the goddamn graphics at the time. To be honest it was the last time I felt a true, tangible tech jump from the previous generation. Pissed how Sega tucked tail in the face of DVD and the PS2.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stood in line at Lennox at midnight to buy it.. also copped Soul Caliber and NFL 2K. Was blown away by the the goddamn graphics at the time. To be honest it was the last time I felt a true, tangible tech jump from the previous generation. Pissed how Sega tucked tail in the face of DVD and the PS2.

For real. I was in awe when that Dreamcast came out and see the graphics had me and my brother :mindblown: