25 years later Ash finally got the big one :wow:

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
During the last 2 minute of the video, Goatkachu was going to faint, but he remembered all of his comrades across from the 20 years and picked himself up for his final assault. Worth the watch. Pikachu really showed his stripes as the veteran here, knocking out 3 of Leon's Pokemon. I hope this victory closes the story on Ash and the series moves on to another format. What I don't like about this tournament was that Ash picked up all of the Pokemon he used for the finals in this region, meaning he just got these Pokemon and beat the Genius Undefeated Goat trainer... Yeah right. It would have been better writing for him to use all of his aces from each chapter. Greninja, Charizard, Sceptile at the very least.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
During the last 2 minute of the video, Goatkachu was going to faint, but he remembered all of his comrades across from the 20 years and picked himself up for his final assault. Worth the watch. Pikachu really showed his stripes as the veteran here, knocking out 3 of Leon's Pokemon. I hope this victory closes the story on Ash and the series moves on to another format. What I don't like about this tournament was that Ash picked up all of the Pokemon he used for the finals in this region, meaning he just got these Pokemon and beat the Genius Undefeated Goat trainer... Yeah right. It would have been better writing for him to use all of his aces from each chapter. Greninja, Charizard, Sceptile at the very least.

even got butterfree and Pidegot in there:sadbron:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

images

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I done graduated elementary, middle, high school and college, been through 12 jobs, five nights in the clink, a cross country move, deaths of loved ones, a proposal, 4 nieces and nephews, two godchildren and near psychosis leading to undiagnosed ADHD and through it all Ash never wavered and that is why he finally became a champion.

Ash Ketchum, I salute you. :mjcry: :wow: