22 JULY trailer (dir. Paul Greengrass) - about the Anders Breivik massacre

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The reviews (sorry @MartyMcFly ) after the venice premiere are very strong. So it sounds like between this and Roma netflix finally has a few.

Hopefully Outlaw King continues the trend.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Even though I saw Utoya 22. Juli this year I still didn't figure out by the title that this film was also about the Breivik massacre. :deadmanny:

I would feel like an idiot but honestly to me it says more about how little I care for Paul Greengrass' real life event dramas at this point. Captain Phillips was a complete bore saved only by the two performances of Tom Hanks and Barkhad Abdi and the less said about United 93, the better.

Looking at the trailer it also deals with the political and courtroom aftermath so hopefully that'll save the film.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Even though I saw Utoya 22. Juli this year I still didn't figure out by the title that this film was also about the Breivik massacre. :deadmanny:

I would feel like an idiot but honestly to me it says more about how little I care for Paul Greengrass' real life event dramas at this point. Captain Phillips was a complete bore saved only by the two performances of Tom Hanks and Barkhad Abdi and the less said about United 93, the better.

Looking at the trailer it also deals with the political and courtroom aftermath so hopefully that'll save the film.

It's very very good and the movie is basically soley about the courtroom and political drama. You get the masacre at the begining and then the rest of the movie is the trial and such. Was the other movie any good?