2024 UPDATE!! Altman: prepare for AI to be "uncomfortable" 33% US jobs gone..SKYNET, AI medical advances? BASIC INCOME? 1st AI MOVIE! AI MAYOR!!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If 2030 is the timetable then I think self driving cars will be the big job killer.

All my CDL brehs better get their certs up.

It'll all be worth it just to avoid conversation with the uber driver :blessed:
Certs won’t save you when foreigners will come over and undercut decent pay to do those jobs and shack up 5 in an apartment and mail money back home. We’re just doomed.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
There's a thread on the front page about NYC possibly imposing a tax on vehicles entering the city due to climate change. Many of those would be small business trucks. There is also a thread on the front page about Pepsi committing to automation.

Now, all of you ask yourselves this. . . How can we as people be so silly as to not see that society is purposely being engineered into a future where many are jobless and in NEED of basic income via government?

Are you all really that stupid? It is literally right in your face.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
There's a thread on the front page about NYC possibly imposing a tax on vehicles entering the city due to climate change. Many of those would be small business trucks. There is also a thread on the front page about Pepsi committing to automation.

Now, all of you ask yourselves this. . . How can we as people be so silly as to not see that society is purposely being engineered into a future where many are jobless and in NEED of basic income via government?

How else will the majority of the population have a full time income? basic income is needed

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

How else will the majority of the population have a full time income? basic income is needed
having the right approach to this is important. i suspect many of the technocrats who support UBI are doing so because it could give them a more consistently stable consumer market and minimize threats to their societal power. we cant have a system that further entrenches the ultra-rich. but at the same time, automation is going to wipe out most of the worlds work force and right now, we dont have a solution for that.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ll_contribute_16_trillion_to_gdp_by_2030.html

PwC Consulting forecasts that artificial intelligence's contribution to world gross domestic product will jump from $2 trillion in 2018 to $15.7 trillion by 2030.

The first artificial intelligence (A.I.) patents were issued in the 1950s for machine learning and grew steadily to 19,000 by 2013. But the total number of A.I. patents almost tripled over the last five years to over 55,600.

This does not include another 256,456 worldwide patent publications for A.I. functional applications for biometrics, computer vision, natural language, information extraction, character recognition, scene understanding, and semantics.