2024 UPDATE!! Altman: prepare for AI to be "uncomfortable" 33% US jobs gone..SKYNET, AI medical advances? BASIC INCOME? 1st AI MOVIE! AI MAYOR!!

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Everyone in here needs to learn how to really use chatgpt. fukk whatever other programs everyone feels like they need to know to stand out in the job market. The thing is, it's so new that it's not like you need to read a thousand page manual and attend a bunch of courses.

Then slap that shyt on your resume and watch what happens.

Facts. Only a low iq person would complain about more efficiency and the removal of tedious and long tasks. Don’t be like the old dudes that was bytching about factory’s in the 1800s.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
The fact Sam Alton is still alive proves the machines win in the future :mjcry:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I said this right when it came out, that those eastern european fake news sites and fake social media profiles are going to go next-level with this shyt.
The future is going to be scary with how susceptible people are to misinfo. Propaganda will go into overtime. An authoritarian like Kim Jong could create an entire alternate reality for his captives with a flood of AI chatbots, deep fakes & photos.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The future is going to be scary with how susceptible people are to misinfo. Propaganda will go into overtime. An authoritarian like Kim Jong could create an entire alternate reality for his captives with a flood of AI chatbots, deep fakes & photos.

Harari predicted this five years ago.

Artificial intelligence could erase many practical advantages of democracy, and erode the ideals of liberty and equality. It will further concentrate power among a small elite if we don’t take steps to stop it.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So I’m spending all weekend playing with Google Bard; I’m still on the waitlist for Chatgpt.

The amount of work product that I’m creating is exponential. It’s so absurd that I’m not sure if I should quit my job and start my own company or re-skill completely.

Here’s what I was able to churn out while casually eating lunch with a friend and then chilling for an hour at a cigar bar:

Business plan
Marketing pitch
Market research
A script for a 30 second advertisement
Contract documents
Proposal templates

Today I’m going to introduce it to my smartsheets and try to get it to read sections of building code.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Do you guys think prompt engineering will be a new career opportunity?

100%

the ability to be creative and communicable to A.I systems for the purposes of extracting unique results will be prized. openai and bing got blindsided by a lot of jailbreaks and unintended uses of chatgpt that all their engineers couldn't account for after working on it for years.

read up on how people use A.I., imitate them and spark ideas of your own to approach it with,

it's basically a new art form.

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
100%

the ability to be creative and communicable to A.I systems for the purposes of extracting unique results will be prized. openai and bing got blindsided by a lot of jailbreaks and unintended uses of chatgpt that all their engineers couldn't account for after working on it for years.

read up on how people use A.I., imitate and spark ideas of your own to approach it with,
Wow. I had no idea there have been jailbreaks already. That's actually kind of scary.

Also I'm taking the course you suggested in one your posts here - Welcome | Learn Prompting