2024 UPDATE!! Altman: prepare for AI to be "uncomfortable" 33% US jobs gone..SKYNET, AI medical advances? BASIC INCOME? 1st AI MOVIE! AI MAYOR!!

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wild 6 weeks can erase 11-12 years of gains.

while most people do need it, not everyone who files for unemployment does it because they have nothing saved. I’ve always been taught to file for unemployment whether you need it or not, you paid into it. Furthermore, for some, it might be just enough to not have them fully erode savings while looking for another gig.

But hopefully this is a V recession like they say, because no way the economy/people can wait until there’s a vaccine

They're saying that to stop people from freaking out. No one knows really. The longer this it lasts, any hopes of a quick recovery are quickly dwindling IMO.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They're saying that to stop people from freaking out. No one knows really. The longer this it lasts, any hopes of a quick recovery are quickly dwindling IMO.
Which will really sucks for my generation. How you have earning, savings, investing potential, and career progression/opportunities massively wiped out in both your 20’s and 30’s in two “once in a lifetime” economic collapses...like when the fukk are people supposed get in position to buy homes, pay off debt, or save for retirement - 50?

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:hubie: Dont be so sure

That analogy is incomplete without noting that FDR provided a clear counter to Hoover, not by showing up and pleading for the soul of the country to be restored :mjlol:

But there's a first time for everything so let's see.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which will really sucks for my generation. How you have earning, savings, investing potential, and career progression/opportunities massively wiped out in both your 20’s and 30’s in two “once in a lifetime” economic collapses...like when the fukk are people supposed get in position to buy homes, pay off debt, or save for retirement - 50?

Yup. You do everything the right way and get it wiped out. So many folk recovering from the last recession and now getting fukked again. Why "rebuild" when it'll get wiped out again? WTF is the point? Gonna be a lot of bitter younger people and I don't blame em.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
You're so full of shyt

Ppl in America were going broke over medical Bill's before this
"My entire point is that the progressive agenda, whether you agree with it or not, is about to kill off a sector of the economy and leave millions jobless...
We have some rough years ahead"

:unimpressed:

edit: moreover m4a isnt the only solution as if often insinuated.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
we did it, why cant you. your generation just is so lazy and loves to complain :skip: - boomers

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
we gotta figure out a way to get ppl back to work. Let restaurants a have 20% capacity, idk something.

We’re one week away from surpassing the highest unemployment rate during the Great Depression 24.9%
20% capacity does not solve it. I think and I understand why but I think people are having hard time accepting we are approaching this generation great depression

Last edited: