2024 UPDATE!! Altman: prepare for AI to be "uncomfortable" 33% US jobs gone..SKYNET, AI medical advances? BASIC INCOME? 1st AI MOVIE! AI MAYOR!!

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
I find it crazy as fukk the first thing nikkas say is

It's cause of TRUMP!

Like the Federal reserve hasn't been sticking it's money press uk everyone's asses for over a century now, they destroyed the value of your money, they're the ones make your hard work worth less and less year after year.

Here we go

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Here we go
Not saying trump doesn't have a huge hand in this
Cause he's probably about as bad as Regan with how horrible he handled the country but I find it very scary people don't shift the proper amount of blame to the people who are in control of the money supply and pretty much the world right now, it's scary. They basically can do whatever they want that control the lives of billions, and most people are none the wiser, that's some thanos level shyt right there.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
If you haven't been seeing this "Wow! Draft Cuomo!" stuff all over the place, you are blind.

I mean that nobody in the primary voted for Cucmo, so if they install him as the nominee, they will piss a lot of people off.
By everywhere you mean a couple of nerds on twitter and/or Facebook then no, I haven’t.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
You can, which is why it has been proposed as the next realistic step in healthcare reform
Or because it's easy to end up written off as either bloated or under funded. Either reason can be spun to get it bushed. Best way to maintain status quo. These things can only work if you know what your expected user base is.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
the reason he hasn't dropped out is because he knows the party's plan is to replace mashed potato brains biden with Cuomo. they would have a hard time doing that if there's still a competitor in the primary with delegates.

bernie may yet win this if the party doesn't want to look like they've ignored the voters and selected the nominee for us.
wtf :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Notice that unemployment is crazy for the 2nd week in a row yet the stock market keeps going up, now nearly 3000 points higher than its bottom mark two weeks ago.

Even more proof that the fukkers there don't give a shyt about unemployment, they just needed to be certain that Trump was passing a bill which took care of their interests.