2024 UPDATE!! Altman: prepare for AI to be "uncomfortable" 33% US jobs gone..SKYNET, AI medical advances? BASIC INCOME? 1st AI MOVIE! AI MAYOR!!

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You made an interesting thought pop into my head. It's kinda funny how some of the same type of people who claim to be opposed to inefficiencies and welfare via creating bullshyt jobs essentially argue that we need the massive administrative inefficiencies of private healthcare to subsidize bullshyt jobs. Private healthcare is a bullshyt jobs program.

This applies to EVERYTHING, not just private healthcare.

This also applies to @DEAD7 whole smaller government libertarian ideology too.
He can't wait to leave millions jobless :sas2:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This applies to EVERYTHING, not just private healthcare.

This also applies to @DEAD7 whole smaller government libertarian ideology too.
He can't wait to leave millions jobless :sas2:

"Government is inefficient at allocating resources so we should leave it to the private sector who will allocate resources most efficiently" :smugfavre:

"What about in healthcare where the Government can actually allocate resources far more efficiently, freeing up more precious human capital for innovation?" :ld:

"Woah there, we don't actually wanna be too efficient at allocating resources" :whoa:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your replies all imply M4A is the only solution, and that anyone not on board is evil, foolish or against saving lies... you’ve drunk too much of the Progressive mead.
:hhh:

My entire point is that the progressive agenda, whether you agree with it or not, is about to kill off a sector of the economy and leave millions jobless...
We have some rough years ahead:yeshrug:
we know what your point is. I never denied it. i agreed with your point. and i still stand by it. what part of that dont you get? And i do so being one of the people that will or could lose his job due to it. i'm not some person on the outside(like you, or some other progressives that talk about m4a that dont work in healthcare or never had a bad hospital bill). I'm on the inside and i'm still down for M4A. because it saves lives and money.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wants "undesirablesv to die out and he believes in social Darwinism. The things that makes America "great" from other first World nations.
not a smart move. a lot of yesterdays undesirables could mess around and stay healthy and turn into today's businessmen and women. thats what you forget. its just like slavery, you keep all those africans in chains then so call free them but hold them back again and you have a situation where you lose out on a lot of what they could contribute to society outside of just brute force and low level work. Its like one of my old employers. had me doing low level Rep work. Even though I'm proving to them I should be allowed to train other employees on more efficient ways to do the job, in addition to analyzing trends, data, etc, going into more process improvement stuff. But NOOOOPE, these MBA holding managers are stuck in a mindset , you're a cog, do your cog thing and nothing more. we dont want to have to pay you a real salary. you're just a cog(and a black cog at that.)

What did they lose out on by doing that? all that efficiency i could've/would've provided. all of the trends I would've found for them to create more wealth for the company therefore creating larger bonuses for all(managers get the most).
But noooooo, force the cog to be a cog and nothing more. This is the problem with thinking these so called undesirables are just that and nothing more. You have no idea who you are throwing in the trash if you do that.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

A record 6.6 million Americans applied for unemployment last week, a stunning sign of an economic collapse triggered by coronavirus

By Washington Post Staff

April 2 at 8:31 AM ET

Record numbers of workers applied for unemployment insurance benefits in March, as cities and states broadened shelter-in-place orders. Many newly unemployed haven’t been able to get through to overwhelmed state unemployment offices because websites and phone lines have been swamped.
This is a developing story. It will be updated.

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
These #'s don't even make sense looking at them...but it's real. Who would of thought everything was so fragile. Mind you this doesn't take into account the 3.2 million from last week. These #'s are cumulative :picard:
What part doesn't make sense? No demand.......no need for supply