2024 UPDATE!! Altman: prepare for AI to be "uncomfortable" 33% US jobs gone..SKYNET, AI medical advances? BASIC INCOME? 1st AI MOVIE! AI MAYOR!!

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
:whoo:Wait till MFA rolls out and The millions of employees currently in the private insurance sector are out of a job.
Not sure what you can retool those people to do.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo:Wait till MFA rolls out and The millions of employees currently in the private insurance sector are out of a job.
so in other words keep allowing people to die due to a lack of healthcare/good healthcare, and keep allowing people to go bankrupt over their health bills. just to keep some people on a job that they should never be on to begin with because their job is a waste. remember, i told you. I work in the industry. i could EASILy lose my job to M4A. you ask, what would i do? The same exact thing i do for these health companies I can do for any company. the same can be said for everyone who would lose their job. that is a fact. down to the customer service rep.

everyone needs people to work the phones if they sell a product or service.
everyone needs people to collect their bills
everyone needs people to do analysis on their products/services/competitors products & services
everyone needs project managers, everyone needs supervisors(people managers), and managers of managers(directors, etc).

everyone that would lose bloated health insurance job has the skills to go work for pretty much any and every other company out there.

Now the real question is this (pre real green economy), do we have ENOUGH other jobs to place all these people in? probably but there's no guarantee of that. but again, i refuse to allow myself to work a job i probably shouldnt be working because its a waste for all. just to have a job and put people in a horrible health and economic situation. if that means we need UBI. so be it.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
so in other words keep allowing people to die due to a lack of healthcare/good healthcare, and keep allowing people to go bankrupt over their health bills. just to keep some people on a job that they should never be on to begin with because their job is a waste.
Said no one... :snooze:
Although its good to know lefties are willing to accept sectors of the economy disappearing leaving millions without work if it fits their agenda...

:ehh:
Makes a few of the post in this thread read differently.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Said no one... :snooze:
Although its good to know lefties are willing to accept sectors of the economy disappearing leaving millions without work if it fits their agenda...

:ehh:
Makes a few of the post in this thread read differently.
fit what agenda? to help people stay alive, live healthier lives, with less stress(more health) due to ridiculous bills?

if i know for a fact my job is an overall waste in the current setup , it is what it is. now technically my personal job is less of a waste then my previous jobs, thats because I can do things that would equate to 100's of people's tasks. But i could do that all at once. so i'm less of a waste. But a lot of this admin stuff is pure waste. and its the middle man that isnt necessary. there are some things, i dont think we should play with. Health is one of them Dead. what car you drive? what shoes you wear? thats different. but whether or not Dead can go to the doctor is not one of them. I want a society where Dead and Rapbeats can walk right into that docs office if they feel the need to or for a routine checkup to keep track of their health as they age. it only makes the most logical, economical, ethical sense. very few things do all 3. M4A does that.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
fit what agenda? to help people stay alive, live healthier lives, with less stress(more health) due to ridiculous bills?
Your replies all imply M4A is the only solution, and that anyone not on board is evil, foolish or against saving lies... you’ve drunk too much of the Progressive mead.
:hhh:

My entire point is that the progressive agenda, whether you agree with it or not, is about to kill off a sector of the economy and leave millions jobless...
We have some rough years ahead:yeshrug:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

You made an interesting thought pop into my head. It's kinda funny how some of the same type of people who claim to be opposed to inefficiencies and welfare via creating bullshyt jobs essentially argue that we need the massive administrative inefficiencies of private healthcare to subsidize bullshyt jobs. Private healthcare is a bullshyt jobs program.

It's not the only argument people make in favor of private healthcare, but I'm just pointing it out as interesting.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

if i know for a fact my job is an overall waste in the current setup , it is what it is. now technically my personal job is less of a waste then my previous jobs, thats because I can do things that would equate to 100's of people's tasks. But i could do that all at once. so i'm less of a waste. But a lot of this admin stuff is pure waste. and its the middle man that isnt necessary. there are some things, i dont think we should play with. Health is one of them Dead. what car you drive? what shoes you wear? thats different. but whether or not Dead can go to the doctor is not one of them. I want a society where Dead and Rapbeats can walk right into that docs office if they feel the need to or for a routine checkup to keep track of their health as they age. it only makes the most logical, economical, ethical sense. very few things do all 3. M4A does that.

He wants "undesirablesv to die out and he believes in social Darwinism. The things that makes America "great" from other first World nations.