Reppin
Orlando
Ignore function?

p8K6PQ.gif

:blessed:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
It's not about Biden though, it's about preventing Trump from getting in and doing all kinds of damage. Personally I consider Biden a war criminal and think that's how he'll be remembered in the long term, but Trump is still worse.

The Dems should run whoever has the best chance of beating Trump. Whether that's Biden, Kamala, or someone else is debatable.
It is about Biden, I been saying for months/years anyone could defeat trump in this election. Bidens ego is going to take down the country if he doesn't pull a 3-1 comeback

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Poll boys step up!

@Loose what say ye? :lolbron:
Considering it's about electoral college this is terrible to me, by now you'd expect Biden to be +3 in these polls If he's going to win. Trump leading in Pennsylvania is disastrous, not only disastrous he's +7

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Considering it's about electoral college this is terrible to me, by now you'd expect Biden to be +3 in these polls If he's going to win. Trump leading in Pennsylvania is disastrous, not only disastrous he's +7
That’s the disaster to me there

On the positive side, he’s within the margin of error in NV, AZ, NC and GA here which is also wild.

If more swing state polls show Biden making gains after last week, he’s gonna stay dug in

So who is the best replacement for Biden who can also win the swing states?

If you want to get to 270, you need to win WI, MI and PA.

And Harris is the only suitable replacement.

Can she do it? I don’t know. But she is definitely not arrogant like Hilary. And she’s been to all 3 states, NV, GA and AZ recently.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

On the positive side, he’s within the margin of error in NV, AZ, NC and GA here which is also wild.

If more swing state polls show Biden making gains after last week, he’s gonna stay dug in
As he should.

As I mentioned before, I expect polls to tighten and swing towards Biden as the number of undecided voters falls below the margin of error.

We shall see, but considering the discourse here it appears the Age and the debate aren’t as problematic as has been reported electorally.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

Can she do it? I don’t know. But she is definitely not arrogant like Hilary. And she’s been to all 3 states, NV, GA and AZ recently.

Is this country going to vote for a black woman as president?

I have no issue with Kamala, I just don't like her chances with white people in the US. Mostly because white men and women will be on that :mjpls: and not vote for her out of spite.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
As he should.

As I mentioned before, I expect polls to tighten and swing towards Biden as the number of undecided voters falls below the margin of error.

We shall see, but considering the discourse here it appears the Age and the debate aren’t as problematic as has been reported electorally.

Morning Consult is rated 116th in poll accuracy. Internal polls are not this positive. The higher rated polls have Biden down by 3-7 points in every swing state. That’s closer to what internal polls are saying and why Dems are panicking.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Donald Trump calls on supporters to 'guard the vote' in Democratic run US cities, while speaking at a bar in Ankeny, Iowa yesterday.

Translation:
Intimidate voters at the polls.

Trump’s words are meant to invoke fear and anger within his base, so he continues to yammer on about the stolen election and massive voter fraud that NEVER happened.

Gaslighting his *gullible* MAGA cult to do his bidding is always the goal.

He blatantly tries to incite violence with every speech. This man is both dangerous and delusional. He must never ever be re-elected. Never.

#FreshResists #TrumpForPrison
https://reuters.com/world/us/trump-calls-supporters-guard-vote-democratic-run-us-cities-2023-12-03/

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/1
Rep. Jasmine Crockett (D-TX) to
@Acosta about Trump telling his supporters to 'guard the vote' " It was dog whistle, again, for me. He loves to rile up the racists that love to support him."

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/1
Trump: The most important part of what is coming up is to guard the vote, and you should go into Detroit, Philadelphia, and some of these places, Atlanta, and you should go into some of these places, and we have to watch those votes..

1/1
Trump has already called on supporters to go to polling stations in strongly Democrat regions.
He’s literally advocating for voter intimidation.
If violence ensues, he totally fine with that.
This is what an Autocrat does to win elections.

1/1
As we see the real consequences of voter intimidation by the GOP

The news that Merrick Garland is working to protect voters is most welcome

Fg_wJaSWQAAvmzr.jpg