WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

can someone explain to me the justification for biden protecting her? is this fukking moron not in charge of BIDEN's security as well? :mindblown:

someone got a shot off at one of the two presidential candidates, and almost killed him. an inch away from the worst security failure since 1963. how the fukk is no one being held accountable for this? :dead: i know it's a government job, but come on

Secret Security's mission is to protect the President, and only the President. The Local Police are responsible for security of the perimeter and failing on that level; straight up Uvalve again and even all the way back to Columbine.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Biden is getting terrible odds from just about the entire polling industry, so I don't know if Nate Silver is giving him the worst odds, but I do know that Peter Thiel does not control the entire media.
It’s not about ownership it’s about influence

Does Thiel’s former assistant own Twitter?

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

can someone explain to me the justification for biden protecting her? is this fukking moron not in charge of BIDEN's security as well? :mindblown:

someone got a shot off at one of the two presidential candidates, and almost killed him. an inch away from the worst security failure since 1963. how the fukk is no one being held accountable for this? :dead: i know it's a government job, but come on

Why do you care?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

So people should just ignore polling data and all the other signs of impending disaster because they 'believe in their hearts" they're going to win :beli:

If I was a donor I wouldn't be trying to hear that shyt at all - if that's the plan I can see why donors are pulling out. I guess Biden refuses to budge though so it may be a lost cause.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Why are you posting this didn't you say Biden should step down?

The woman in this video is 100% correct

But these incel backpacking loser clowns that have no kids and a dead end job who live with their moms are too stupid and lack the critical thinking skills to understand how this country works

nikkas like @Robbie3000 and @Loose just play video games all day and read Behold a Pale Horse and don't have families and wives therefore have no concept of the world
Yo :mjlol:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Let's assume Biden drops out, and Kamala is passed over.

The Media is tired of Trump, it's old news, they don't care about him. They care about ratings, they care about clicks. They won't go bashing Trump, they will drag whomever is the Chosen one with articles of "Can [Person] pull off a Biden 2020 Win?" "Are they Ready?" "Who is [Person]?"

The problem is not Biden, its the Democrats themselves getting freaked out over one debate and from dark money being yanked away; when in reality they are in safe districts anywho.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

The Media is tired of Trump, it's old news, they don't care about him. They care about ratings, they care about clicks. They won't go bashing Trump, they will drag whomever is the Chosen one with articles of "Can [Person] pull off a Biden 2020 Win?" "Are they Ready?" "Who is [Person]?"
The media wants Trump to win

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
The media wants Trump to win

Partially, yes. From my side of it... Trump is saying the same stuff over, and over... it's not interesting to them. It's not New News. Biden fukking up a debate, it's hot... they have been pushing this narrative for a month of Biden dropping out when he hasn't. In time that news will become old, and they will have to find a story to hit on Biden again after the DNC.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The problem is not Biden, its the Democrats themselves getting freaked out over one debate and from dark money being yanked away; when in reality they are in safe districts anywho.

I'd rather them talking about that than Biden's age and fitness for office for the next three months :yeshrug:

The thing is it's not only about one debate, that was just the straw that broke the camel's back. If Biden was already reasonably popular and was polling at least okay then people would be willing to overlook a debate loss. But he was ALREADY down bad and that just made it that much worse.

All that said, I don't think they should pass over Kamala unless she just doesn't want it. That's a bad look.

voiture

Superstar
Daps

They should tweak the security to make sure it never happens again but a right wing crazy going on a shooting rant shouldn’t cause her to lose her job.