WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
They cannot bypass kamala for political reasons. It's not that simple...and since she is not a winner it means it has to be Biden.
Biden was an even bigger loser than Kamala before he won in 2020. Getting the nomination is a different ballgame than winning the election.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Conspiracies all the way down. The mental state of this country is fundamentally broken beyond normal. I genuinely believe the Blue MAGA contingent will not accept the results of this election if it breaks the way all the polling has been suggesting.
Right. The conspiracies aren’t helping Biden’s polling

voiture

Superstar
Daps
they wouldn't be bypassing her :dahell: she'd serve out biden's term as president. go down in the history books. that isn't good enough for a candidate who put up 2% in her own party's primary? :laff:

how are you guys gonna feel, when kamala gets her ass kicked by trump, and you have to revisit these bullshyt ass posts about how we "just couldn't bypass kamala"? serious question
It still bypassing her. If Biden cannot continue another term logically his running mate takes over. It sends a terrible message if it's given to someone else

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Biden already said years ago that he picked Kamala so she could step in if he couldn't do the job. Everybody was cool with it back then or at least pretended. Now that reality is coming at us like an inbound subway train and the Dems are saying "Nah, let's talk this out" :hubie:
Biden got punked into picking a woman in an interview. Stop it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It still bypassing her. If Biden cannot continue another term logically his running mate takes over. It sends a terrible message if it's given to someone else
that ultimately, the party chose to live in reality :yeshrug:what does kamala getting her ass kicked by trump in november do for black people in this country?

again, when kamala gets her ass kicked by trump, and you have to revisit these posts; how will you feel? "it was worth it"? really?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Conspiracies all the way down. The mental state of this country is fundamentally broken beyond normal. I genuinely believe the Blue MAGA contingent will not accept the results of this election if it breaks the way all the polling has been suggesting.
Is Peter Thiel the boss of the guy currently giving Biden the lowest odds of winning or not?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Rumors is he might step down as President and give it to Kamala. It would a nice fukk you to Pelosi and Schumer
I been saying this for over a year now… This is exactly what Biden gonna do.. Get the win, get sworn in again and then retire and Kamala step… She will then have the 4 years and the advantage of being the incumbent

You know coli maga brehs :umad:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been saying this for over a year now… This is exactly what Biden gonna do.. Get the win, get sworn in again and then retire and Kamala step… She will then have the 4 years and the advantage of being the incumbent
imagine gloating like this will go well for the dems :mjlol: kamala will get smoked. in 2024, or 2028

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i still can't believe the level of malpractice and lying that got us to this point :snoop:

these pieces of shyt on the team who surround biden, didn't have biden do ONE off the cuff press conference over the last couple year. not one. because they knew how bad his condition was. and they effectively hid it from the party and the country, until they couldnt any more at the debate

and biden stepping down now only means that he completely fukked the party out of having a real primary last year, and uniting around a candidate we actually elected....for absolutely no reason

Timothy McVeigh is gonna have a better legacy that Joe Biden :hhh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Kamala can't carry the ticket, even with a favorable VP.

The Democratic party will ruin the political careers of their rising stars like Pritzker, Whitmer, Newsom, etc. by requiring them to finish the Biden Administration's efforts.

Stand strong by Joe until he wins the election and then allow Kamala to formally take over when they're in the WH. Moving the deck chairs around now isn't going to jump start Dem voters and will cause divides over power dynamics within the party.

Dems don't truly care about Bidens ability to lead, they care about how Repubs view him and them.

It's not about Biden's ability to lead or how Republicans view him, it's about his ability to beat Trump. At the rate things are going he may lose and also take a bunch of other Dems with him. That's what people are worried about. None of this would be happening if people were confident Biden could win.

I don't think many people sincerely believe Biden has dementia, but they do think he's too :flabbynsick: to campaign effectively and will lose

Last edited:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Is Peter Thiel the boss of the guy currently giving Biden the lowest odds of winning or not?
Biden is getting terrible odds from just about the entire polling industry, so I don't know if Nate Silver is giving him the worst odds, but I do know that Peter Thiel does not control the entire media.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

can someone explain to me the justification for biden protecting her? is this fukking moron not in charge of BIDEN's security as well? :mindblown:

someone got a shot off at one of the two presidential candidates, and almost killed him. an inch away from the worst security failure since 1963. how the fukk is no one being held accountable for this? :dead: i know it's a government job, but come on