WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you believe there is a difference between the office of the President and office of the Vice-President?

Biden already said years ago that he picked Kamala so she could step in if he couldn't do the job. Everybody was cool with it back then or at least pretended. Now that reality is coming at us like an inbound subway train and the Dems are saying "Nah, let's talk this out" :hubie:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Conspiracies all the way down. The mental state of this country is fundamentally broken beyond normal. I genuinely believe the Blue MAGA contingent will not accept the results of this election if it breaks the way all the polling has been suggesting.
Wouldn't go that far, but their is a lot of poll denying reality denying democrats who refuse to look at the writing that is on the wall. It's concerning, I know polls have been wrong lately or slightly incorrect.. but we are seeing what is playing out in the real world.

Trumps getting a lot of support from social media companies, regular companies, celebrities, walls is folding around biden administration. This is not how I expected this to play out. Like I said above most see this as a formality unless dems get rid of biden somehow

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This is starting to feel like the end of the trump presidency. Just bad stuff happening every week. Things may change but Biden isn't winning reelection
I think he still can win re-election if he goes into discussing policy he has done and will do. Not vibes shyt, but actual “we get this past, this will save you x-dollars.”

Also throw Bibi into the bushes and actually call for his ouster.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"The nation is in peril don't be a fukking moron you horseshoe gang members" :troll:

"It would be soooo cool if Dark Brandon did something that would potentially doom the nation (because this THE greatest election of our lives)
and put Kamala Harris as the president instead!!" :troll:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden already said years ago that he picked Kamala so she could step in if he couldn't do the job. Everybody was cool with it back then or at least pretended. Now that reality is coming at us like an inbound subway train and the Dems are saying "Nah, let's talk this out" :hubie:
that's because everyone thought biden was gonna be a one term president, and kamala would get packed up again in the 2023 primary :mjlol:

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
It tells you alot when Republicans aren't even talking about mail in ballots, being cheated etc. It's a formality at this point
Honestly this is a great point, unless I haven't been looking in the right place, voter fraud isn't as heavily pushed as it was the first go around. I think the right feels really good about this election

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Honestly this is a great point, unless I haven't been looking in the right place, voter fraud isn't as heavily pushed as it was the first go around. I think the right feels really good about this election

That's because the current polls have Trump up by a Healthy Margin, so there is no incentive to cry fraud. That being said these folks are terminally online and seek validation with other online users with the same mindset. Now if the Polls are correct Trump will win, but if the Polls are off like in the Midterms then we could be seeing a Reverse Hillary when the last week will say Trump 99% and Biden 1% of victory... everyone goes to the Polls and suddenly Trump's numbers start out slow... and people expect more to come in, but Trump is underperforming and Biden comes in with absentees and early votes and Trump is getting outpaced.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Which Dems are saying "Nah, let's talk this out"? The ones who are saying he has to go now that he's displaying clear signs of not being able to do the job? Or the ones who are prevaricating and trying to staunch the hemorrhaging of support? Because if you're referring to the latter, I agree. Biden picked Kamala for this exact situation, and should step aside and allow her to do the job.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
if Kamala and Biden remotely gave a shyt about this country, and the party;

-Biden would step down as president
-kamala would serve out the rest of his term
-the Dems would name a whole new ticket at the DNC, and completely blindside the republicans. they would be in shambles. finished

i challenge anyone to name me one problem with that scenario that outweighs the huge, massive problem we'd give the republicans
They cannot bypass kamala for political reasons. It's not that simple...and since she is not a winner it means it has to be Biden.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They cannot bypass kamala for political reasons. It's not that simple...and since she is not a winner it means it has to be Biden.
they wouldn't be bypassing her :dahell: she'd serve out biden's term as president. go down in the history books. that isn't good enough for a candidate who put up 2% in her own party's primary? :laff:

how are you guys gonna feel, when kamala gets her ass kicked by trump, and you have to revisit these bullshyt ass posts about how we "just couldn't bypass kamala"? serious question

i have not seen ONE person in here claim that kamala is the best candidate to name and beat trump in november. you know why? because it's not true