WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala can't carry the ticket, even with a favorable VP.

The Democratic party will ruin the political careers of their rising stars like Pritzker, Whitmer, Newsom, etc. by requiring them to finish the Biden Administration's efforts.

Stand strong by Joe until he wins the election and then allow Kamala to formally take over when they're in the WH. Moving the deck chairs around now isn't going to jump start Dem voters and will cause divides over power dynamics within the party.

Dems don't truly care about Bidens ability to lead, they care about how Repubs view him and them.

Like I don't understand how this is not the gameplan going forward :mindblown:

They want to remove Biden to put Kamala in when Kamala is already in? Makes no sense. Which makes me think this is all because they don't want Kamala.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Like I don't understand how this is not the gameplan going forward :mindblown:

They want to remove Biden to put Kamala in when Kamala is already in? Makes no sense. Which makes me think this is all because they don't want Kamala.
Rumors is he might step down as President and give it to Kamala. It would a nice fukk you to Pelosi and Schumer

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Stand strong by Joe until he wins the election and then allow Kamala to formally take over when they're in the WH.
Y'all have to decide whether Joe Biden is better campaigner than President - which is why it's imperative he stays on the ticket and can immediately resign the Presidency to Kamala and his administration who has been doing all the real work anyways - or if he's a better President than campaigner - which is why it's not important that his poll numbers are in the dumpster and we just have to drag his corpse across the finish line so he can get back in office and continue doing a great job.

King Kreole

Daps
Do you believe there is a difference between the office of the President and office of the Vice-President?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rumors is he might step down as President and give it to Kamala. It would a nice fukk you to Pelosi and Schumer
if Kamala and Biden remotely gave a shyt about this country, and the party;

-Biden would step down as president
-kamala would serve out the rest of his term
-the Dems would name a whole new ticket at the DNC, and completely blindside the republicans. they would be in shambles. finished

i challenge anyone to name me one problem with that scenario that outweighs the huge, massive problem we'd give the republicans

King Kreole

Daps

who owns the other polling sites?

Conspiracies all the way down. The mental state of this country is fundamentally broken beyond normal. I genuinely believe the Blue MAGA contingent will not accept the results of this election if it breaks the way all the polling has been suggesting.