WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure lets see how black people react when they tell them a bunch of donors said “we can’t elect the old white man and the black woman so we cut them both from the ticket”.

I am sure it will go great
I don't think black people in the real world will be as upset.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know he's old but damn difference is staggering . Honestly we got to hold people accountable for putting us in this situation
you know what did us in, right? it was those fukking midterms :dead:

i think that Biden originally did plan to stick with his promise of being a 1 term president. withdrawing from afghanistan his first year, etc. and then he saw those fukking midterm results and got gassed up :snoop:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure lets see how black people react when they tell them a bunch of donors said “we can’t elect the old white man and the black woman so we cut them both from the ticket”.

I am sure it will go great
so where were those voters in the 2020 primary? when kamala was the only black woman in the race, and they didn't support her at all, for the simple fact that they knew she was a loser?

that's a pretty huge change to go from not caring about her at all in 2020, to letting trump get elected in 2024 because kamala might feel slighted. wouldn't you agree?

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This Biden would have washed Trump :wow::mjcry:

Yeah, if it was this version of Biden running I wouldn't be saying shyt :mjcry: father time is undefeated

If Biden stays in and costs the Democrats the election there needs to a MASSIVE purge of older Dems from power (if any Dems even have any power). I'm not some kind of ageist but if they can't take a hint from RBG then they need to force these people out. We can't let old people's ego's keep fukking things up. Enough is enough.

If Biden stays in and doesn't win, then in the 2026 primary I'm rage voting against everybody over 70.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, if it was this version of Biden running I wouldn't be saying shyt :mjcry: father time is undefeated

If Biden stays in and costs the Democrats the election there needs to a MASSIVE purge of older Dems from power (if any Dems even have any power). I'm not some kind of ageist but if they can't take a hint from RBG then they need to force these people out. We can't let old people's ego's keep fukking things up. Enough is enough.

If Biden stays in and doesn't win, then in the 2026 primary I'm rage voting against everybody over 70.
oh, that'll definitely happen. this will be Nancy Feinstein's last term for sure. schumer, clyburn, maxine....get these fukking people out of here. it's disgusting the way they cling to these seats like parasites