WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m glad he’s not stepping down. Democrats should be ashamed of themselves attacking Biden when we should be coalescing around him like the Republicans are doing with their guy. Biden is old but he’s not dumb. He knows there’s not enough time to pick another candidate and he also knows Kamala probably can’t win a general election outright at this point in time. She’s already in line being his VP anyway. We elect Biden. If he steps down, she takes over. If she does a good enough job being in the top seat, she can build momentum to win in 2028 and if not then people like Whitmer and Newsome would’ve had time to prepare their campaigns.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Aoc and Bernie supporting Biden cause they're the only two who knows how any of this works. :mjlol:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Blue maga celebrating cause biden pulling a trump and not listening to his party or donors :francis: . We're so fukked
They can't bypass Kamala. We all know she is not winner.
So it's Biden or Bust.
DEAL WITH IT

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Robbie3000 and the rest a them Elden Ring ass nikkas too dumb to realize that this shyt is basically a hostile takeover being carried out by American Oligarchs

Look at this lame. Whats so ironic is I had to google Elden ring. I haven’t played video games in like 20 years….and even if I played video games all day anday while I sold incense, if you don’t have a Time Machine to go back and stop the 6/27 debate, your man is done.

Can’t you atleast lose with some dignity? :heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What does this even mean fam?

I disagree. You take the fight TO these fascist fukks. You can't risk throwing a no name out there, and pray that the (sane) voters out there show up to the polls 'just because'

They know Joe. They trust Joe. And I don't believe them polls saying that 75% of Dem voters want Joe replaced. There's too much fukkery going on right now.
You speak English. Biden was protected from scrutiny and didn’t uphold his end of the bargain of not being senile. It’s over. He’s lost the party and most influences voters.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They can't bypass Kamala. We all know she is not winner.
So it's Biden or Bust.
DEAL WITH IT
This is where I think a lot of Kamala fans (and I’m one) are gonna get their cards pulled. Whiteness isn’t some Trump card argument in an emergency like this.

SOMETIMES the black woman can’t win. Why are we running from this argument?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This is where I think a lot of Kamala fans (and I’m one) are gonna get their cards pulled. Whiteness isn’t some Trump card argument in an emergency like this.

Sure lets see how black people react when they tell them a bunch of donors said “we can’t elect the old white man and the black woman so we cut them both from the ticket”.

I am sure it will go great

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Show me a ticket that wins it for the Dems.

I dont want no more fukkin run around answers. No more dodging the question. To you and all of the people that think Joe should drop out..

WHAT WOULD YOU DO AND WHAT WOULD YOUR PLAN BE?

Because if you don't have a plan (like it seems the Dems do NOT) then you're 110% toast.

So please.. you or ANY of you that wants Joe bushed.. what.. is.. your.. plan?
:what: are y'all just not reading the thread? There have been tons of posts detailing the different plans on the table for a Biden withdrawal. But to answer your question for the hundredth time,

BIDEN DROPS OUT, HARRIS IS NAMED HIS SUCCESSOR AND IS NOMINATED AT THE CONVENTION JUST LIKE BIDEN WOULD HAVE BEEN EXCEPT NOW WITH THE BLESSING AND CONSENT OF THE ENTIRE PARTY, SHE PICKS A WHITEBREAD MALE VP LIKE BESHEAR, UNLIKE BIDEN THEY ARE ABLE TO ACT DO A CAMPAIGN AND GO ON THE ATTACK AND PRESENT A DIFFERENT, MODERN VISION FOR AMERICA INSTEAD OF FIGHTING OTHER DEMOCRATS AND DRAGGING THE PARTY FURTHER AND FURTHER INTO A LANDSLIDE DEFEAT, JOE BIDEN CAN ATTEND HER INAUGURATION AND SIT NEXT TO OBAMA IF HE'S STILL ALIVE.

That is the plan. Easy.

King Kreole

Daps
I already said this
He needs to sit them down and tell them that those who don't publicly go out and wed themselves to him by offering full unequivocal support ...he should tell.them.in no uncertain terms that they need to leave the room have a press conference to announce they support DJT because the only way they will have a political career is if they become a republican .... that not supporting him will incur his vengeance and it will be worse than anything they thing DJT is going to do to.them if he wins

And Trump has promised to do everything to lock up and take revenge on Democrats with the DOJ and the courts
Buddy thinks Biden is '79 Saddam :mjlol:

He's being more openly disrespected by his own party than any President in modern history. He has zero juice.

King Kreole

Daps
A less experienced man would've folded, thank you, Joe. Stick to your guns. You've got this.
wvofy09w4mxb1.jpg

voiture

Superstar
Daps

Kamala cannot a win primary in her own state. STOP IT! She cannot win...They are not going to shoo in someone who cannot get through a primary as our nominee.
On top of that she is a woman..Hillary checked all boxes and still lost.

SHE.CANNOT.WIN