WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Serious question: has any of these high ranking Dems said ANYTHING publicly. All the news we’ve heard from what I’ve seen has been ‘top Democratic advisor tells CNN blah blah blah’ I have not heard anything directly from Pelosi et al, is this incorrect?
No but senators and representatives coming out is a critical blow

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Serious question: has any of these high ranking Dems said ANYTHING publicly. All the news we’ve heard from what I’ve seen has been ‘top Democratic advisor tells CNN blah blah blah’ I have not heard anything directly from Pelosi et al, is this incorrect?
My G there’s a running graphic on CNN right now of all the people who have said it publicly. We are currently at three US Senators and now the first black caucus member. The entire plan is to keep dropping news names everything to keep the pressure on Joe. The big names are reserved for the final coffin.

shonuff

All Star
Daps
It’s a shame his staffers have to do this instead of other politicians.

If Biden goes on and wins this, then Pelosi and Schumer should both step step down and let new people run for their seats.
I already said this
He needs to sit them down and tell them that those who don't publicly go out and wed themselves to him by offering full unequivocal support ...he should tell.them.in no uncertain terms that they need to leave the room have a press conference to announce they support DJT because the only way they will have a political career is if they become a republican .... that not supporting him will incur his vengeance and it will be worse than anything they thing DJT is going to do to.them if he wins

And Trump has promised to do everything to lock up and take revenge on Democrats with the DOJ and the courts

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMG-9205.gif

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Blue maga celebrating cause biden pulling a trump and not listening to his party or donors :francis: . We're so fukked
There is something to be said about Democrats not having any respect for their voters. And for the most part, outside of the Gaza issue, Biden has listened to voters. So if Democrats are trying to move Biden and replace the ticket with someone their donors find appealing, you may have a scenario where it’s someone much less accommodating to what Biden has done on student loans, monopolies, etc. Would another Democratic president let Sanders write the initial budget? I think if it’s Harris you assume she continues what Joe has built - if it’s someone else - you don’t really know what you’re getting. And I think that’s AOC’s point. It’s a fair one.

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AOC and Bernie trying to ensure progressives don't get blamed.
Progressives will still get blamed and the relationship they have with Progressives will sour if Biden loses. If he wins, he's not going give them shyt. They were better staying out of it.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:mjlol: Biden not quitting. Folks getting upset that Biden, who defeated Trump in 2020 that while getting old, is less batshyt crazy than Trump is at the moment. Who just ended a RNC in my state that was a low-ratings event. Polls are unpredictable. People are spinning out of control calling for Joe to step down, but have no clear plan that wouldn't have hurdles and legal challenges to pull off with Early voting in September.

But nope, it just be like, "Get Biden out and lets start running... I HAVEEEEEE AAAAAA PLAAAANNNNNN!"

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Blue maga celebrating cause biden pulling a trump and not listening to his party or donors :francis: . We're so fukked
Fbf-4D.gif

The damage has been done already. :francis: . How cute these Biden supporters want to prop out progressives who support him. Oh now they got pull? Huh