WHO WINS?

• Total voters

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Not all 80 year olds age the same way. Why are we lying about this? Pelosi is not this bad. Bernie is not this bad. Maxine Waters is not this bad.

STOP LYING.
Is there any evidence anywhere that Biden can't do his job as president?
Are you privy to any of his medical records?
Have any world leaders expressed concerns other than that piece of shyt Orban?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Is there any evidence anywhere that Biden can't do his job as president? No.
Are you privy to any of his medical records? No.
Have any world leaders expressed concerns other than that piece of shyt Orban? No.
There you have it.

Some people don't realize that Joe's surrounded himself with an elite administration.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I disagree. You take the fight TO these fascist fukks. You can't risk throwing a no name out there, and pray that the (sane) voters out there show up to the polls 'just because'

They know Joe. They trust Joe. And I don't believe them polls saying that 75% of Dem voters want Joe replaced. There's too much fukkery going on right now.

Guess we have to agree to disagree because I don't think Biden is remotely as popular with or trusted by voters as you seem to believe :francis: I can't justify just ignoring his terrible approval ratings over the last two years and pretending he's a strong candidate. Even in 2020 people didn't really love Biden, they just wanted Trump out.

I sincerely think that Democrats would do much better in the election (not only against Trump, but also in Congress) without Biden on the ticket.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
There you have it.

Some people don't realize that Joe's surrounded himself with an elite administration.
You guys seem to be struggling with the basic concept that nothing you’re saying is relevant. And I think there’s two reasons: (1) you fundamentally like Biden and (2) you have this false belief that the rest of Democratic voters share that affection and would not turn out as much if he wasn’t on the ballot. The first is fine, the latter is deadly and clouding your brain.

It doesn’t matter if Biden can do the job, a lot of American politicians can do the job. What matters is if the public thinks he can do the job and they fear that he cannot. American politics has always been more about presentation than substance. Biden has been a good president, he’s also led in national polling for 0 days this year. I’ll say that one more time - he has led for 0 days.

By comparison, he led Trump the entire time in 2020. These are both known people and citizens are not going to change their minds. And that is why you’re seeing this push. So you guys need to stop talking about his ability to do the job and focus on his ability to convince the median voter that he can. The fact that every Senate candidate and most house candidates are running 4 to 5 points ahead of him speaks to the fact that Dems do not have a messaging problem - they have a Biden problem. The question really is do you think Kamala can win - I think she can but I also think Biden could be pulled across the finish line by other Dems. Do I want to gamble on that? Not really.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
AOC and Bernie trying to ensure progressives don't get blamed.
No, they stupidly believe that they will have more cache if Biden stays on but if he doesn’t then they just pissed odd their base and their fellow colleagues. It would’ve been a great time to shut the fukk up.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Vote for Biden then let anonymous faces make all the decisions. Dudes really don't know how the shyt they're selling sounds.
:snoop:
Guess we have to agree to disagree because I don't think Biden is remotely as popular with or trusted by voters as you seem to believe :francis: I can't justify just ignoring his terrible approval ratings over the last two years and pretending he's a strong candidate. Even in 2020 people didn't really love Biden, they just wanted Trump out.

I sincerely think that Democrats would do much better in the election (not only against Trump, but also in Congress) without Biden on the ticket.
If you had data that could co-sign that, then I'd be all for it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No, they stupidly believe that they will have more cache if Biden stays on but if he doesn’t then they just pissed odd their base and their fellow colleagues. It would’ve been a great time to shut the fukk up.

Yeah, when it comes to policy I generally consider myself as progressive-leaning but they've never had great political instincts.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
How does Biden overcome his party telling him to step down?
Serious question: has any of these high ranking Dems said ANYTHING publicly. All the news we’ve heard from what I’ve seen has been ‘top Democratic advisor tells CNN blah blah blah’ I have not heard anything directly from Pelosi et al, is this incorrect?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You guys seem to be struggling with the basic concept that nothing you’re saying is relevant. And I think there’s two reasons: (1) you fundamentally like Biden and (2) you have this false belief that the rest of Democratic voters share that affection and would not turn out as much if he wasn’t on the ballot. The first is fine, the latter is deadly and clouding your brain.

It doesn’t matter if Biden can do the job, a lot of American politicians can do the job. What matters is if the public thinks he can do the job and they fear that he cannot. American politics has always been more about presentation than substance. Biden has been a good president, he’s also led in national polling for 0 days this year. I’ll say that one more time - he has led for 0 days.

By comparison, he led Trump the entire time in 2020. These are both known people and citizens are not going to change their minds. And that is why you’re seeing this push. So you guys need to stop talking about his ability to do the job and focus on his ability to convince the median voter that he can. The fact that every Senate candidate and most house candidates are running 4 to 5 points ahead of him speaks to the fact that Dems do not have a messaging problem - they have a Biden problem. The question really is do you think Kamala can win - I think she can but I also think Biden could be pulled across the finish line by other Dems. Do I want to gamble on that? Not really.
Show me a ticket that wins it for the Dems.

I dont want no more fukkin run around answers. No more dodging the question. To you and all of the people that think Joe should drop out..

WHAT WOULD YOU DO AND WHAT WOULD YOUR PLAN BE?

Because if you don't have a plan (like it seems the Dems do NOT) then you're 110% toast.

So please.. you or ANY of you that wants Joe bushed.. what.. is.. your.. plan?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Serious question: has any of these high ranking Dems said ANYTHING publicly. All the news we’ve heard from what I’ve seen has been ‘top Democratic advisor tells CNN blah blah blah’ I have not heard anything directly from Pelosi et al, is this incorrect?

As of 10 p.m., Wednesday, 21 Democratic lawmakers, including one Democratic U.S. senator and 20 U.S. House Representatives, have publicly expressed their desire for the presumptive Democratic nominee to abandon his reelection bid.

That was a few days ago so it could be more now. :manny: