• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So you just wanna go with the 'throw darts' gameplan, huh? :unimpressed:

I mean.. its only democracy at stake. Right?

What's the alternative plan? Stay the course with someone that everyone (even Nancy Pelosi) knows can't win? :unimpressed:

Sticking with an incumbent with an approval rating that NO president has ever been reelected with is the bigger risk. I'd rather take a chance on someone that might be able to win than just do nothing and accept an L.

If Democracy is at stake we need to go with whoever has the best chance of winning. There's little to no reason to think that's Biden.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
What's the alternative plan? Stay the course with someone that everyone (even Nancy Pelosi) knows can't win? :unimpressed:

Sticking with an incumbent with an approval rating that NO president has ever been reelected with is the bigger risk. I'd rather take a chance on someone that might be able to win than just do nothing and accept an L.

If Democracy is at stake we need to go with whoever has the best chance of winning. There's little to no reason to think that's Biden.
Yes.

Tell the party to get in line, or get the fukk outta the way. And take names while you're at it, so once Biden pulls it out again, he'll know where to place pressure for the next 4 years.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Biden’s condition is no different from any 80 year old man. As long as he can still be effective it's good enough.

He will win. There is no way Trump is carrying the rust belt again and I don't care what the polls say 4 months out. That's a lifetime in politics.
Kamala Harris is a loser. She is not bringing any new voters....can't even win her state. I'm OK with her taking over Biden midterm incase he malfunctions.
We’re all voting for the democrat

You’re lying about Biden’s condition.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

but ya’ll are arguing Pelosi And Schumer got options and magical thinking and that is all they would need.

It’s a testament to how unserious all the people involved in this is (aka the George Clooneys) that Biden would have to tell them make a plan before I would even consider stepping down.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Biden’s condition is no different from any 80 year old man. As long as he can still be effective it's good enough.

He will win. There is no way Trump is carrying the rust belt again and I don't care what the polls say 4 months out. That's a lifetime in politics.
Kamala Harris is a loser. She is not bringing any new voters....can't even win her state. I'm OK with her taking over Biden midterm incase he malfunctions.
Not all 80 year olds age the same way. Why are we lying about this? Pelosi is not this bad. Bernie is not this bad. Maxine Waters is not this bad.

STOP LYING.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
99a7194c-dc20-4e2b-b82e-ef2021044532.jpeg

I wonder how many women gonna switch up.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yes.

Tell the party to get in line, or get the fukk outta the way. And take names while you're at it, so once Biden pulls it out again, he'll know where to place pressure for the next 4 years.
biden himself is the story because he made himself the story. He failed to uphold his end of the bargain and was given infinite protection from scrutiny.

He burned all of that.

Where is his accountability?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
biden himself is the story because he made himself the story. He failed to uphold his end of the bargain and was given infinite protection from scrutiny.

He burned all of that.

Where is his accountability?
Things change. Circumstances change. You wanna blame Biden when the Dems didn't have a plan in place for a successor. How do you blame Biden for that? :gucci:

You might not wanna hear this, but deep down you KNOW Biden is the best chance we have to winning this election. Period. Do we wish it were different? Yea. Do we wish the Dems didn't piss down their own legs, and get us into this situation? Yea. Do we have to run with what we got? Another yea.

bytch and moan AFTER we win this upcoming election. The task at hand is to get Trump out the paint. Until the Dems unveil a master plan in doing so.. Joe's the move.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

but ya’ll are arguing Pelosi And Schumer got options and magical thinking and that is all they would need.

It’s a testament to how unserious all the people involved in this is (aka the George Clooneys) that Biden would have to tell them make a plan before I would even consider stepping down.

The problem with this is that kamala actually has to do what I said…knife biden and take the nomination OR lose in an open convention. Biden’s wishes are ultimately empty if people usurp her anyways.

She has to establish herself regardless and a coronation won’t quell any fears she can pull it off.

Even Hillary did what she had to do to win that nomination.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Things change. Circumstances change. You wanna blame Biden when the Dems didn't have a plan in place for a successor. How do you blame Biden for that? :gucci:

You might not wanna hear this, but deep down you KNOW Biden is the best chance we have to winning this election. Period. Do we wish it were different? Yea. Do we wish the Dems didn't piss down their own legs, and get us into this situation? Yea. Do we have to run with what we got? Another yea.

bytch and moan AFTER we win this upcoming election. The task at hand is to get Trump out the paint. Until the Dems unveil a master plan in doing so.. Joe's the move.
Biden was essentially given an extremely lenient plea deal and unprecedented probation terms. He violated his terms of probation and yall are crying in front of the judge.

What more do you want????

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yes.

The problem is, "stay the course" is a bad plan if you're on the Titanic. :francis:

You're better off taking your chances trying to swerve out of the way.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Biden was essentially given an extremely lenient plea deal and unprecedented probation terms. He violated his terms of probation and yall are crying in front of the judge.

What more do you want????
What does this even mean fam?
The problem is, "stay the course" is a bad plan if you're on the Titanic. :francis:

You're better off taking your chances trying to swerve out of the way.
I disagree. You take the fight TO these fascist fukks. You can't risk throwing a no name out there, and pray that the (sane) voters out there show up to the polls 'just because'

They know Joe. They trust Joe. And I don't believe them polls saying that 75% of Dem voters want Joe replaced. There's too much fukkery going on right now.