☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Biden can do that best that he can, in the end though like Mental Health itself, it's up to the person to stop their own self-destruction. They are scaring themselves by reading the polls despite The UK and France this year voting AGAINST the Far Right, France especially, as the polls were suggestive a massive win for them but it was like the Red Wave 2022.

Trump has underperformed this year in Polls for Primaries.

They are not the definitive source of truth... unless they are more worried about having to run a shoe-string budget because the donors are showing their colors.
primary polls are useless because there were no serious competitors

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kamala ain’t winning no general election on her own.

Michelle Obama said it best when they asked her why she wasn’t running. She said “yall saw what they did to that white woman(hillary) imagine what they would do to me”

America ain’t voting no black woman in for President :smh:

Her only chance at be the President is if Joe gets elected and steps down at some point then she gets a chance to prove herself on the Job.

She knows that, which is why she’s out campaigning her ass off for Joe. These people are trying to push out the entire ticket, not just Biden.
So you have to assume that Kamala will never be able to win an election on her own. That Biden CAN win this election. That all the polls showing Kamala outperforming Biden against Trump are false. To get to "if they REALLY want Kamala" to win they'll pretend Biden's okay. Got it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So you have to assume that Kamala will never be able to win an election on her own. That Biden CAN win this election. That all the polls showing Kamala outperforming Biden against Trump are false. To get to "if they REALLY want Kamala" to win. Got it.

It's crazy how people are stuck in 2020 on some "Biden is the chosen one" shyt. :snoop:

Literally 2/3rds of Democrats want someone else and we're expected to believe there's literally nobody else in existence who would be more popular and Democrats would feel "disenfranchised" if Biden stepped down.

Personally I think Dems would be more upset if Biden stays in and we get a Republican trifecta and Trump gets 2+ more Supreme Court picks.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
How does Biden overcome his party telling him to step down?
That’s the biggest thing. It’s one thing for the nation to think you can’t do the job. It’s another for the people that are supposed to be advocating for you to the nation publicly saying you can’t do the job. That’s what makes it over. He just needs to go. Hill is too tall to climb. Not his fault. They knew he was old years ago. Not having a stone cold plan after is the biggest fukk up in all of this. Anoint Kamala, put her with a white man and get to work.

We are basically seeing a mini coup. Right after an assassination attempt. Our timeline must be ghetto as hell compared to some others in the multiverse.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So you have to assume that Kamala will never be able to win an election on her own. That Biden CAN win this election. That all the polls showing Kamala outperforming Biden against Trump are false. To get to "if they REALLY want Kamala" to win they'll pretend Biden's okay. Got it.
Polls don’t mean much of shyt and she’s not outperforming Biden in them anyway.

If she got in and got a chance to prove herself on the job people would have no choice but to support her. Without that, she probably couldn’t even win the primary (which we’ve already seen) let alone the general election.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's crazy how people are stuck in 2020 on some "Biden is the chosen one" shyt. :snoop:

Literally 2/3rds of Democrats want someone else and we're expected to believe there's literally nobody else in existence who would be more popular and Democrats would feel "disenfranchised" if Biden stepped down.

Personally I think Dems would be more upset if Biden stays in and we get a Republican trifecta and Trump gets 2+ more Supreme Court picks.
It’s crazy how you keep stopping in to create and attack strawmen :ehh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Let's say he is... name the person that can excite suburban cac voters in MI/PA/WI to come out and vote for them in this election. Because it's going to take name recognition, relatability and likely someone who is a cac themselves to win over those towns. It needs to be HIGH turnout...
as the thread's suburban cac, let us know.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That’s the biggest thing. It’s one thing for the nation to think you can’t do the job. It’s another for the people that are supposed to be advocating for you to the nation publicly saying you can’t do the job. That’s what makes it over. He just needs to go. Hill is too tall to climb. Not his fault. They knew he was old years ago. Not having a stone cold plan after is the biggest fukk up in all of this. Anoint Kamala, put her with a white man and get to work.

We are basically seeing a mini coup. Right after an assassination attempt. Our timeline must be ghetto as hell compared to some others in the multiverse.

I agree...at this point let's just go with Kamala/Shapiro or something :manny: the reason they're going public is that talking to Biden privately isn't working.

But I disagree that it's not Biden's fault...I'd argue it's ENTIRELY Biden's fault. He had no business running for reelection in the first place. We could've just had a real primary and sorted this out months ago. Biden put the party in this situation.

It’s crazy how you keep stopping in to create and attack strawmen :ehh:

Nothing I said was a strawman :manny: people keep insisting that only Biden can beat Trump and I just don't see it

If anything Biden might be the only person that can't beat Trump considering most other Dems are outperforming him. He's probably going to be toxic to downballot Dems. The fact that it's late in the game doesn't change how bad the situation is. Until Biden is the official nominee it's not too late to course correct.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I just think anyone who goes "Hillary Clinton is proof that a black woman will NEVER be voted president" is jumping to conclusions based on a shytty premise tbh. The e-mail "scandal" and some pretty poor handling of swing-states down the stretch (IMO) were Hillary's biggest problems, and she lost on the margins. Harris plus one of the swing state governors is the way to move forward, but it takes Biden stepping down graciously rather than fighting it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I just think anyone who goes "Hillary Clinton is proof that a black woman will NEVER be voted president" is jumping to conclusions based on a shytty premise tbh. The e-mail "scandal" and some pretty poor handling of swing-states down the stretch (IMO) were Hillary's biggest problems, and she lost on the margins.

Yeah, Hillary was a uniquely unpopular candidate.

Whether Kamala can win this year is a different question but she has a higher ceiling than Biden. Kamala could actually increase her popularity if she were to go on the campaign trail and destroy Trump in a debate. I don't know what Biden can do that would make a difference, people's opinion on Biden is baked in, he just has to hope people hate Trump enough to hold their nose.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I agree...at this point let's just go with Kamala/Shapiro or something :manny: the reason they're going public is that talking to Biden privately isn't working.

But I disagree that it's not Biden's fault...I'd argue it's ENTIRELY Biden's fault. He had no business running for reelection in the first place. We could've just had a real primary and sorted this out months ago. Biden put the party in this situation.
So you just wanna go with the 'throw darts' gameplan, huh? :unimpressed:

I mean.. its only democracy at stake. Right?