WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
How does Biden overcome his party telling him to step down?

Biden can do that best that he can, in the end though like Mental Health itself, it's up to the person to stop their own self-destruction. They are scaring themselves by reading the polls despite The UK and France this year voting AGAINST the Far Right, France especially, as the polls were suggestive a massive win for them but it was like the Red Wave 2022.

Trump has underperformed this year in Polls for Primaries.

They are not the definitive source of truth... unless they are more worried about having to run a shoe-string budget because the donors are showing their colors.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Im not confident in his ability to win although i think he's talented and likeable. Two keys to winning.

People point to the fact that Obama won, therefore a good black or minority candidate can win. Nobody mentions that the economy crashed, two unpopular wars, and Bush was leaving office with a 22% approval rating. Death for the GOP. Combined that with Obama being a once in a generation political talent. Only rivaled by Bill Clinton and JFK.

I'm just very skeptical of white america doing the right thing. When they do, they tend to revert back to their normal behavior. I dont trust them to do the right thing for an extended period of time.

Wes would be able to bring out a lot more people who wouldn't vote otherwise. He's probably the best alternative at this point.