MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
No thank you.

Fixed. :smugbiden:

That replacement is not going to happen. So go vote for Jill, Cornell or the Brainworm; Biden is the candidate.

the pressure is coming from Biden shytting the bed consistently and more frequently than ever before

Biden has always gaffed for years and has a stutter. He was just like this back in 2020. Yet he beat Trump.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Idk that that's true. Most of the VP candidates on losing tickets don't go on to become president. I found two examples where a losing VP won, Jefferson and Nixon (on a quick ChatGPT inquiry). I admit, this situation is unique since Harris has actually been VP. But being the VP candidate on a losing ticket generally hasn't been helpful.
Kamala ain’t winning no general election on her own.

Michelle Obama said it best when they asked her why she wasn’t running. She said “yall saw what they did to that white woman(hillary) imagine what they would do to me”

America ain’t voting no black woman in for President :smh:

Her only chance at be the President is if Joe gets elected and steps down at some point then she gets a chance to prove herself on the Job.

She knows that, which is why she’s out campaigning her ass off for Joe. These people are trying to push out the entire ticket, not just Biden.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Biden hasn’t had a successful interview since or public speech. His appearance and recall is rapidly diminishing.

Biden just did public speech in Detroit last week, and a NAACP event in Vegas. Update your ChatGPT Dataset and write us a poem about Apples

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
How is it 'old news' when the whole push to replace him started after his disastrous performance in the debate :why:

Because he had numerous public speaking engagements to showcases that it was a bad night for him. Everyone acting Biden went into the batcave to hide from the world for a month.