WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Exactly, no Dem is voting for Kennedy… those are republicans voting for him which will take votes from Trump
lol at Kennedy having 21%. Outside of people who're heavily on the internet no one knows he's even running.
Contrarian polling. :pachaha:

16%dems gonna vote for Trump in this poll.
16%dems also think Trump isn’t a threat to democracy in this poll. :patrice:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i still can't call this one. the fact that trump is so desperate that he's calling for 10 debates... idk

i think biden should force trump to sign a pledge that he lost in 2020, and to respect the results in '24

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

i still can't call this one. the fact that trump is so desperate that he's calling for 10 debates... idk

i think biden should force trump to sign a pledge that he lost in 2020, and to respect the results in '24

Trump ain’t following no fukkin pledges dude..

Biden should say saw I ain’t debating that clown Im winning regardless

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump ain’t following no fukkin pledges dude..

Biden should say saw I ain’t debating that clown Im winning regardless
its not about following it, its about forcing him to sign it

bidens gotta have a reason, i dont know how it looks for him to completely duck a debate. but i guess it worked for trump :dead:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
yall think a debate against trump would harm biden? He handled him pretty well in the 2020 debates , and
now he got more ammo against Trump with the trials and jan 6th .
harm isn't the right word

its a significant boost to trump's visibility and adds more legitimacy to what *should* be the most absurd presidential campaign of all time

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
harm isn't the right word

its a significant boost to trump's visibility and adds more legitimacy to what *should* be the most absurd presidential campaign of all time
So you forgot when Biden in their first debate told Trump STFU? That pretty much put the nail in trumps coffin… Biden going to do it again

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So you forgot when Biden in their first debate told Trump STFU? That pretty much put the nail in trumps coffin… Biden going to do it again
that's not the point im making at all

trump is on trial for all sorts of shyt currently - why indulge him and give his campaign the benefit of a recognized debate? he shouldn't be on stage at all

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

trump is on trial for all sorts of shyt currently - why indulge him and give his campaign the benefit of a recognized debate? he shouldn't be on stage at all
All Biden has to do is point out Trump is literally a 91 count indicted felon, convicted rapist and convicted of fraud… and repeat it as nausem

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
All Biden has to do is point out Trump is literally a 91 count indicted felon, convicted rapist and convicted of fraud… and repeat it as nausem
you're missing the point completely. he shouldn't be taken seriously at all lol. do not legitimize or make his campaign more visible.

if anything, debating nikki no matter the outcome of NH would do far more damage to Trump and further splinter the GOP as the rest of their leading candidates are shamelessly begging for VP consideration

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yeah the debate legitimizes trump as a candidate. and trump is begging to debate because he's gonna get up there and start yelling "WORST ECONOMY EVER, MASSIVE INFLATION", and i dont know that biden has a good answer for that. because if he has that answer, why isnt it being used right now? :dead:

the flipside is biden laughing in trump's face about being a loser who lost, and incited a violent riot. but biden is so fukkin feeble :snoop::mjlol: thats why i wanted Newsom. he would smack trump around on the stage

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
you're missing the point completely. he shouldn't be taken seriously at all lol. do not legitimize or make his campaign more visible.

if anything, debating nikki no matter the outcome of NH would do far more damage to Trump and further splinter the GOP as the rest of their leading candidates are shamelessly begging for VP consideration
I agree I’m not missing the point… Trump already not legitimate

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You know who looks smart right now? Youngkin. Telling billionaires no isn't easy but he read this perfect and gets to walk into 2028 without blemish, whereas DeSantis read it wrong and looks like a fukking loser. This was always going to be Trump's year, because it's Trump's party. I see people blaming the indictments for elevating Trump but the cult is more important. They will follow Trump until he dies.

Assuming Biden wins in November (which I genuinely believe will happen) it's gonna be REAL funny in 2028 when democrats have multiple talented, impressive current or former governors running for president while DeSantis flops again as damaged goods. His career is over.
Except for that whole abortion crusade flopping in the state he is supposed to be the leader of thing :mjgrin: