WHO WINS?

• Total voters

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

Yeah, after looking around, coli should rename the poll “who do you WANT to win the election?”
Looking at these polls (which can be deceiving) if Biden is to get back in office it's more than likely going to come down to independent voters deciding the election.

What interests me though is will Trump even be able to run for office after the D.C. and Georgia cases? I can see him winning the riot case but that GA case is gone be tough.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Looking at these polls (which can be deceiving) if Biden is to get back in office it's more than likely going to come down to independent voters deciding the election.

What interests me though is will Trump even be able to run for office after the D.C. and Georgia cases? I can see him winning the riot case but that GA case is gone be tough.
He’s not winning that insurrection case stop it and he’s also not winning that classified docs case either

ill_will82

Daps
Does anyone think that somebody will challenge Biden in a primary on the Democrat side like a Newsom?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Newsome gonna dog walk Trump lmaooo

I actually think that could be when repubs say enough is enough because Trump would have held the party hostage for a decade at that point. Think about how analysts were talking about how deep the Republican bench was in 2016 and compare it to now. They've all run into the Trump buzz saw or kissed the ring.

On the flip side, Dems are going to have a deep bench available for '28.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I actually think that could be when repubs say enough is enough because Trump would have held the party hostage for a decade. Think about how analysts were talking about how deep the Republican bench was in 2016 and compare it to now. They've all run into the Trump buzz saw or kissed the ring.

On the flip side, Dems are going to have a deep bench available for '28.
Don’t matter that 30% Maga riding with Trump until the casket drop… even when he dead and gone they gonna write him in as a candidate lol

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She's objectively terrible at this. Telling people you want to cut their social security, make them work longer, oh and BTW if you're 80 years old you are too old to do shyt...just a wild strategy to whip out.

Some will say it's our own misogyny but I really think women candidates get stuck in a loop where they shoot for the Hillary-esque "tough truth teller who will protect you" shyt and end up looking like an unemotional, cold, dislikable bore. You don't need to out-aggressive the male candidates by declaring you'll bomb more foreigners or make more US workers work longer. Nobody wants that. And frankly, the only reason the Hillary blueprint exists is because she was handed a senate seat in NY and then had no real competition for the nomination in 2016. Biden would have smoked her if he ran that year, it's clear as day.

Not gonna lie, seeing her struggle with messaging around age when Don Lemon essentially punched his own ticket out of CNN over one comment about her age is pretty fukking hilarious. :mjlol:

ill_will82

Daps
He’s not winning that insurrection case stop it and he’s also not winning that classified docs case either
Idk... I can see Trump getting off on the court saying because he wasn't an active participant in the event he holds no liability. Then again, if he's found guilty then the case in D.C. should automatically DQ Trump from running for office altogether. Knowing Trump if found guilty in the D.C. or GA cases all he's going to do is sue and get the Supreme Court involved.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Fake Joe Biden robocall tells New Hampshire Democrats not to vote on Tuesday​

The call, an apparent imitation or digital manipulation of the president's voice, says, "Voting this Tuesday only enables the Republicans in their quest to elect Donald Trump again."

DC: President Joe Biden hosts Super Bowl LVII winners the Kansas City Chiefs

President Joe Biden at the White House on June 5, 2023.Samuel Corum / Sipa via Reuters file

Jan. 22, 2024, 8:19 AM EST

By Alex Seitz-Wald and Mike Memoli

MANCHESTER, N.H. — A prominent New Hampshire Democrat plans to file a complaint with the state attorney general over an apparent robocall that appears to encourage supporters of President Joe Biden not to vote in Tuesday’s presidential primary.

The voice in the message is familiar — even presidential — as it’s an apparent imitation or digital manipulation of Biden’s voice.

“What a bunch of malarkey,” the voice message begins, echoing a favorite term Biden has uttered before.

LISTEN: Fake Biden robocall tells voters to skip New Hampshire primary

JAN. 22, 202400:28

The message says that “it’s important that you save your vote for the November election.”

“Voting this Tuesday only enables the Republicans in their quest to elect Donald Trump again. Your vote makes a difference in November, not this Tuesday,” it says.

The message concludes with a phone number belonging to Kathy Sullivan, a former New Hampshire Democratic Party chair who is now running a super PAC supporting the campaign to urge New Hampshire Democrats to write in Biden’s name in the primary.

If you received this robocall or have more information on it, contact NBC News here.

Biden’s name does not appear on Tuesday’s ballot, a consequence of state elections officials setting the date of the primary ahead of South Carolina’s on Feb. 3, the first sanctioned contest of the 2024 nominating race under new Democratic National Committee rules.

But local supporters launched the late write-in effort as a way to both marshall support for Biden and send a message to the national party about the Granite State’s coveted, centurylong tradition of holding the nation’s first primary.

In an interview, Sullivan said she began receiving calls Sunday evening from those who had received the message. One woman she spoke to told her that Biden had called her, though she said she was not a Biden supporter.

“I said, ‘You got a call from Joe Biden, and he gave you my number?’” Sullivan said she responded.

A volunteer for the write-in effort also received the call and recorded it, according to Sullivan, and shared it with organizers of the Biden write-in campaign. One of the organizers then shared it with NBC News.

It’s not clear how many voters received the call or which types of voters were targeted. Lists of voters’ phone numbers can be readily purchased from data brokers.

And Sullivan said that while it isn’t clear who is behind the robocall, “It’s obviously somebody who wants to hurt Joe Biden.”

“I want them to be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible because this is an attack on democracy,” said Sullivan, an attorney, who believes the call could violate several laws. “I’m not going to let it go. I want to know who’s paying for it? Who knew about it? Who benefits?”

She said she also plans to engage federal law enforcement in addition to the state attorney general’s office.

Sullivan served as party chair in 2002, when a so-called phone-jamming effort was carried out during a hotly contested U.S. Senate race. Two Republican officials, including the executive director of the state Republican Party and a Republican National Committee operative, were convicted of using computer-generated phone calls to disrupt Democrats’ get-out-the-vote call center operations.

The campaign of Dean Phillips, the Minnesota congressman challenging Biden for the nomination, said it was not aware of the calls but called it “wildly concerning.”

“Any effort to discourage voters is disgraceful and an unacceptable affront to democracy,” spokesperson Katie Dolan said. “The potential use of AI to manipulate voters is deeply disturbing.”

The Biden campaign, which says it is not involved in the write-in effort in New Hampshire, did not immediately respond to a request for comment. A spokesperson for Trump’s campaign denied any connection to the call, saying, “Not us, we have nothing to do with it.”

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Idk... I can see Trump getting off on the court saying because he wasn't an active participant in the event he holds no liability. Then again, if he's found guilty then the case in D.C. should automatically DQ Trump from running for office altogether. Knowing Trump if found guilty in the D.C. or GA cases all he's going to do is sue and get the Supreme Court involved.
He called for the insurrection tho he didn’t have to be an active participant.. He called for it..