WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Is it me or is this coli poll not reflective of actual polls? I know polls aren’t always accurate and good measuring sticks this far out but I’m surprised ppl barely chose Trump in this thread.

Maybe poll should have been “Who you do want to win the election?” :patrice:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Trump will run in 2028 if he's alive and free

:mjgrin:
you're joking..... but in reality, if trump loses the general election this year, is not in jail in 2028, and is still alive, he will run again and he will get the repug nomination for a 4th consecutive time... hell, even if he is dead, he might pull a 2pac and get the nomination posthumously.....

2trump -- all grifts on me

bnew

Veteran
Daps
you're joking..... but in reality, if trump loses the general election this year, is not in jail in 2028, and is still alive, he will run again and he will get the repug nomination for a 4th consecutive time... hell, even if he is dead, he might pull a 2pac and get the nomination posthumously.....

dude is obviously mentally declining, he's not running for a 4th time even if he managed to escape a prison sentence.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Is it me or is this coli poll not reflective of actual polls? I know polls aren’t always accurate and good measuring sticks this far out but I’m surprised ppl barely chose Trump in this thread.

Maybe poll should have been “Who you do want to win the election?” :patrice:

It's you

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Nah.

Without that Hillary hate, this doesn’t even feel like the same fervor. Trump is just rallying his supporters. Which will be even less in 2028

Biden just doesn’t draw the same ire. The economy and maybe the wars are only thing making it competitive

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:childplease: he'll be an 85 year old man, doing the most stressful job on the planet. of course im fukking worried about it :laff: go open up your local obituaries in the paper. any 85 year olds in there?
Any of those 85 year olds have a fulltime staff who's cooking, clothing and guarding them 24 hours a day who has unlimited access to top tier healthcare around the clock?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude is obviously mentally declining, he's not running for a 4th time even if he managed to escape a prison sentence.

He will definitely run again He will never leave politics unless he dead. Even more than power, mans addicted to the attention. He will never go back to private life. He’s a throwback to the old school dictators like Mugabe and Castro.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
He will definitely run again He will never leave politics unless he dead. Even more than power, mans addicted to the attention. He will never go back to private life. He’s a throwback to the old school dictators like Mugabe and Castro.

If he loses in '24 and opts to run in '28, that's going to be an especially brutal republican primary.