WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm wondering what biden's best strategy is on the economy, because this is obviously a tough needle to thread

im starting to think his best shot is just to start shamelessly touting it. record stock market and 401ks, record job market, record oil production (yes, fukking brag about this, stop listening to liberal idiots). i dont see what biden has to gain at this point, by "empathizing" with people over market issues like rent and groceries. because if he cant fix that shyt, why call attention to it/acknowledge negatives? take it head on that "the pandemic caused a rise in prices, and electing this orange clown isn't gonna fix that"

and he HAS to start talking about how he inherited a disaster from trump. dead trump's bullshyt about pretending like he left office in 2019

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i'm wondering what biden's best strategy is on the economy, because this is obviously a tough needle to thread

im starting to think his best shot is just to start shamelessly touting it. record stock market and 401ks, record job market, record oil production (yes, fukking brag about this, stop listening to liberal idiots). i dont see what biden has to gain at this point, by "empathizing" with people over market issues like rent and groceries. because if he cant fix that shyt, why call attention to it/acknowledge negatives? take it head on that "the pandemic caused a rise in prices, and electing this orange clown isn't gonna fix that"

and he HAS to start talking about how he inherited a disaster from trump. dead trump's bullshyt about pretending like he left office in 2019

Dem strategists already pointed out the gop electing Trump to be the nominee again is another loss for the gop… Dude is a negative asset on the gop ticket.. midterms or general

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He really needs to take a page out of Trump’s book and start shamelessly bragging. Coming out of Covid and reaching Record high stock market numbers, record low unemployment, and a soon to be tamed inflation are all exceptional accomplishments.

If a Republican had his economic record, we would never hear the end of it from both sides of the media.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can’t find a senior citizen who’s better taken care of than the POTUS and you got people in here worried about him being hospitalized.
:childplease: he'll be an 85 year old man, doing the most stressful job on the planet. of course im fukking worried about it :laff: go open up your local obituaries in the paper. any 85 year olds in there?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You know who looks smart right now? Youngkin. Telling billionaires no isn't easy but he read this perfect and gets to walk into 2028 without blemish, whereas DeSantis read it wrong and looks like a fukking loser. This was always going to be Trump's year, because it's Trump's party. I see people blaming the indictments for elevating Trump but the cult is more important. They will follow Trump until he dies.

Assuming Biden wins in November (which I genuinely believe will happen) it's gonna be REAL funny in 2028 when democrats have multiple talented, impressive current or former governors running for president while DeSantis flops again as damaged goods. His career is over.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You know who looks smart right now? Youngkin. Telling billionaires no isn't easy but he read this perfect and gets to walk into 2028 without blemish, whereas DeSantis read it wrong and looks like a fukking loser. This was always going to be Trump's year, because it's Trump's party. I see people blaming the indictments for elevating Trump but the cult is more important. They will follow Trump until he dies.

Assuming Biden wins in November (which I genuinely believe will happen) it's gonna be REAL funny in 2028 when democrats have multiple talented, impressive current or former governors running for president while DeSantis flops again as damaged goods. His career is over.

Trump will run in 2028 if he's alive and free

:mjgrin: