WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So? Unless there is a medical reason for him to step down, being old simply isn't a reason to step down from President or any office as long as doctors determine he's fine.
and what is the chance of that, for an 82-86 year old with the most stressful job in existence? :mjlol:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not all that excited about Trump/Biden II Electric Boogaloo, but at least I'm finally vindicated about Ron Desantis :blessed:

For years I've trying to tell people that he was getting washed in the primary, even though everybody was so sure he was a threat because he was "a smarter Trump without being Trump."

Now he can take his pudding fingers and stripper heels and fukk off back to Florida :camby:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
She really should have rehearsed that better to talk about cognitively impaired instead of just talking about age.
Can’t talk about cognitive impaired without talking about age…

bytch is toast but she was toast when she was trying to juelzing on the reason the civil war started :mjlol:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Outside looking in it sounds like a lot of internal pressure to drop out AND a fear of trump. Even if he loses the election he probably will have enough juice to ruin Desantis‘ next Governor run. Haley might hold out because she is effectively retired. Plus there is a pretty decent chance Trump might get convicted.
His conviction has a very high chance. And the courts taking their time would actually work against him. Because any ads will hammer his court troubles home relentlessly. More independents abandon voting for him as he seems even less viable. If he wins some of the legal trouble follows him into office(notice how very few people are really discussing that fact? It's an ace in the hole!)

The Biden impeachment falling short is the first domino, however. That's coming end of February. A large but not total piece of Trump voters will become disillusioned after that. They really really want an impeachment(think the If Not Before flags) and they also know everything Trump has going against him

About 10% of their base will fall back come election time when the impeachment fails. They won't do it publicly of course. I see you laughing but it's coming. Screw your laughs I have inside connects.

More states will get him off the ballot as well. Colorado opened the gates for that. He will get knocked off of one important swing state that hasn't tried it yet. Haley's team knows all this is coming so she'll hang tough. Problem is she is a female and a minority. Hard sell for the gop voters. They'd rather take the L. A black male got 2 terms so the white guy after him oughta get 2 terms. Only fair in their eyes.

Biden is being handed a second term and everybody knows it. The ecomony on the upswing will be icing on the cake.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outside looking in it sounds like a lot of internal pressure to drop out AND a fear of trump. Even if he loses the election he probably will have enough juice to ruin Desantis‘ next Governor run. might hold out because she is effectively retired. Plus there is a pretty decent chance Trump might get convicted.
these is no next Desantis' governor run

i think thats why he ran this year. his path would normally be Senator next, but that's primarying Rick Scott in '26, which is tough. and desantis would be an afterthought in '28, after leaving office in '26. he was really '24 or bust :dead:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
not if biden is hospitalized in his second term; like a good 50 percent of 82-86 year olds are, who DON'T have the most stressful job in the world. and kamala takes over :mjcry:

of course, if trump wins, newsome has '28 locked up :skip:

Based on how he's looked over the past week or two, there's probably the same, if not better, percentage chance that happens to Trump if god forbid he gets reelected.

Also, unless the VP is an absolute shytshow clown like Palin or whoever Trump picks as his running mate, most voters don't care about the VP.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on how he's looked over the past week or two, there's probably the same, if not better, percentage chance that happens to Trump if god forbid he gets reelected.

Also, unless the VP is an absolute shytshow clown like Palin or whoever Trump picks as his running mate, most voters don't care about the VP.
until she has to step in :mjlol:

are you really denying the fact that theres like a 30 percent chance biden physically cant finish a second term out? that isnt political analysis :dead:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
until she has to step in :mjlol:

are you really denying the fact that theres like a 30 percent chance biden physically cant finish a second term out? this isnt political analysis :dead:

Father time never loses, but you're really overestimating people being concerned about Kamala Harris. Like I pointed out, the only time I can remember voters giving a fukk about the VP was when McCain picked Palin and it became evident she could be next in line.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Father time never loses, but you're really overestimating people being concerned about Kamala Harris. Like I pointed out, the only time I can remember voters giving a fukk about the VP was when McCain picked Palin and it became evident she could be next in line.
you're either putting words in my mouth, or talking about something im not. im not saying kamala will cost biden a single vote in the '24 election

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
not if biden is hospitalized in his second term; like a good 50 percent of 82-86 year olds are, who DON'T have the most stressful job in the world. and kamala takes over :mjcry:

of course, if trump wins, newsome has '28 locked up :skip:
Doesn’t matter at least he will be in his second term and VP Harris will take the controls