WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah it’s real

:laff: what a p*ssy. why not just stay in until super tuesday, lose, and endorse trump then?

actually, i think i see what he's doing. by dropping out now, and endorsing trump, he makes nikki the 'villain' for MAGA, in the hopes they forget he ran against trump in the future

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
:mjlol:

i owe @FAH1223 an apology, i was wrong.... way back in 2021 (i don't feel like digging up the thread) i said that trump would likely lose the nomination for 2024 if he decided to run.... i figured rivals would have the common sense to go hard against him and point out the fact that trump not only lost in 2020, but he lost two republican states (arizona & georgia) in the process.... instead his rivals ran on "trump is our god, so don't vote for him, vote for me".... where the fnck is that a winning message at.....? @FAH1223 always said if trump ran he'd win the nomination and he was right....

i couldn't see it then but it was always inevitable that trump would get the nomination... there is no longer a republican party, there's a trumplican party... i don't think there has ever been a candidate so dominant as trump before......

so to meatball, i say rest in pïss.....
to nimroda haley, drop out and give it up, stop prostituting yourself....
and to trump i say, game on.... the general election officially starts today....

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
no the fukk it isnt :dahell: you know that life expectancy is 80, right? that 84 year olds routinely get hospitalized?
So? Unless there is a medical reason for him to step down, being old simply isn't a reason to step down from President or any office as long as doctors determine he's fine.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm stunned NGL. He had the money to go to Super Tuesday. Dude is either just a coward or realized Trump's team was gonna dump a lot of shyt on him.
Outside looking in it sounds like a lot of internal pressure to drop out AND a fear of trump. Even if he loses the election he probably will have enough juice to ruin Desantis‘ next Governor run. Haley might hold out because she is effectively retired. Plus there is a pretty decent chance Trump might get convicted.