• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What are you actually trying to to say?
I already said it. You’re just looking for an argument. And I’m certainly not looking to run back down this same argument for the umpteenth time because you’re currently focused on a singular aspect of the economy.

:camby:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

She's objectively terrible at this. Telling people you want to cut their social security, make them work longer, oh and BTW if you're 80 years old you are too old to do shyt...just a wild strategy to whip out.

Some will say it's our own misogyny but I really think women candidates get stuck in a loop where they shoot for the Hillary-esque "tough truth teller who will protect you" shyt and end up looking like an unemotional, cold, dislikable bore. You don't need to out-aggressive the male candidates by declaring you'll bomb more foreigners or make more US workers work longer. Nobody wants that. And frankly, the only reason the Hillary blueprint exists is because she was handed a senate seat in NY and then had no real competition for the nomination in 2016. Biden would have smoked her if he ran that year, it's clear as day.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

She's objectively terrible at this. Telling people you want to cut their social security, make them work longer, oh and BTW if you're 80 years old you are too old to do shyt...just a wild strategy to whip out.

Some will say it's our own misogyny but I really think women candidates get stuck in a loop where they shoot for the Hillary-esque "tough truth teller who will protect you" shyt and end up looking like an unemotional, cold, dislikable bore. You don't need to out-aggressive the male candidates by declaring you'll bomb more foreigners or make more US workers work longer. Nobody wants that. And frankly, the only reason the Hillary blueprint exists is because she was handed a senate seat in NY and then had no real competition for the nomination in 2016. Biden would have smoked her if he ran that year, it's clear as day.

She really should have rehearsed that better to talk about cognitively impaired instead of just talking about age.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I heard something on the news today during some interview that had her and Gretchen.

But, she’s DOA in a general even if she made it because she’s gung-ho on a nationwide abortion ban.

Her counter was, “well there’s no way we’ll get 60 republican senators” so there’s no need to worry about it.