WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I'm curious brehs, how come ALL I see on social media, like Facebook and Instagram, is right wing shyt about how evil Democrats are or incompetent Biden is. It makes me wanna delete my social media all together.
their shytty algorithms and domestic/foreign propaganda mills.

Social Media is Social Media, it will always be easy to boost people who scream and invoke fear.

At the same time though, the Left has leaned less to Social Media... and the Right, while their viewpoints are amplified more than ever, are actually less in power since the numbers are inflated because of bots.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I'm curious brehs, how come ALL I see on social media, like Facebook and Instagram, is right wing shyt about how evil Democrats are or incompetent Biden is. It makes me wanna delete my social media all together.
:yeshrug: They ain't gonna say it in here but bidens been a lame duck president since 2022, so yes the average social media poster rather right or left wing considers him incompetent. All I can hope for is he gets out of these wars, beat trump then immediately step down. He's been horrible from a pr stance last few years. If trump wasn't running I'd pick any republican candidate to beat him, his only saving grace is trump is running. A battle of terrible vs terrible shades of 2016.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
It's because social media is foreign state sponsored malware. Users are subjected to psychological experimentation without their consent.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
GOP apologists and doom scrollers can never articulate what Biden has done to lose support in the states he won in 2020 nor can they can explain what the GOP has done to sway these supposed disgruntled voters.

The polls have been off because the pollsters are skewing questions to support a predetermined narrative, rather than using them as an accurate barometer of the electorate.

This race will not be close. This generation of Maga Republicans have several number problems they can't solve because they are epically bad at electoral math. Gen Z, women, unions, non-Whites & veterans all hate them. They don't have a large enough coalition to win and they don't have enough money to court the votes they need.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GOP apologists and doom scrollers can never articulate what Biden has done to lose support in the states he won in 2020
age, and oversee a massive rise in inflation and costs

i dont know if it'll cost him votes. if trump is the nominee, probably not. but if you're asking, those are the things :dead:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
age, and oversee a massive rise in inflation and costs

i dont know if it'll cost him votes. if trump is the nominee, probably not. but if you're asking, those are the things :dead:
Cost of living in general, food gas and home expenses. Probably the one of if not the most expensive time in 20 years to buy or build a home. Like I said above his saving grace is trump is running right now.