WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but i can see dems flipping NC, if they full court press on abortion. my current prediction is the same map as 2020, with those 2 states flipped. just need to flood AZ and WI with campaigning

i might have been more right about this than i thought. the NC Republican governor frontrunner for '24 is a black guy who wants to ban abortions without exceptions? :mjlol:he's gonna get his fukking ass kicked, and maybe take trump down with him

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm confused at how Dems keep winning at the state and national level consistently, which is something that shouldn't be happening as the polling would indicate.

Just last night, a Dem flipped a FL state house seat in Central Florida as part of a special election. Dems should be losing races like that badly in the lead up to a GE loss.

Well if you go by @FAH1223 and his polls you would think Dems been losing since 2017 lmaoo

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
WASHINGTON — During a candlelit dinner with Mar-a-Lago members in late December, former President Donald Trump walked around the table as the conversation turned to one of the biggest decisions he’d have to make should he become the Republican nominee: Whom should he pick to be his running mate?

That’s when Rep. Elise Stefanik, the hard-charging upstate New York Republican, came up, according to a person at the dinner table. Attendees around Trump raved about her viral moment just weeks before, when she grilled three university presidents at a congressional hearing about antisemitism on campus.

At the thought of Stefanik as a possible choice for vice president, Trump nodded approvingly.

“She’s a killer,” Trump said, according to the person at the event.

Ever since then, Trump and a growing group of allies have started to look more closely at Stefanik as a running mate, according to eight people familiar with the matter, including people in Trump’s orbit, Stefanik fundraising bundlers and former Trump administration officials.

At the time, the 39-year-old congresswoman was at the crest of a wave of national publicity after taking on the top leaders of Harvard, the University of Pennsylvania and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Their answers to the question, “Does calling for the genocide of Jews violate [your college’s] rules on bullying and harassment?” eventually resulted in two of them resigning and brought a firestorm of criticism on the schools.

But Stefanik was on Trump’s radar long before that hearing, because she possesses one of the key attributes he’s looking for in a 2024 running mate: loyalty. That, mixed with her ability to drive the news on key issues, may be an irresistible mix for a vice presidential pick.

“Stefanik is at the top,” said Steve Bannon, who was Trump’s chief strategist in the White House and the architect of his 2016 campaign strategy.

“If you’re Trump, you want someone who’s loyal above all else,” a Republican campaign operative said. “Particularly because he sees Mike Pence as having made a fatal sin.”

That December dinner wasn’t the first time that Trump had brought up Stefanik, both as a loyal confidant and a possible VP candidate, according to another person who has attended past events involving both of them.

At an event for Stefanik’s joint fundraising committee on June 6, 2022, at Trump’s golf course in Briarcliff Manor, New York, a source in attendance heard the former president telling attendees that he was keeping watch on how she would treat him as he edged closer to a decision about running for president.

“What Trump has consistently remarked about is how good she’d be as a VP,” this person explained.