WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The DNC needs to let go of this fantasy. It wouldn't matter if inflation dropped to 0. The average person isn't going to give a shyt that already raised prices are rising at a slower speed than before. Unless he can somehow get prices to come down, there is nothing about slowing inflation that is going to entice the average person to vote for him.
Rent is too damn high… so let’s ignore it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
We’ve already done Trump vs Biden. We know how we’re voting.

I don’t see a drastic change in the rematch, which is why we usually see the candidate drop out after losing.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
@FAH1223 is like the gullible little brother. You love him but you know if you not around he gonna fall for whatever the hustler round the block is telling him. The type to come home smiling about the Jordan’s he just got for $100 and the logo look wild as hell

For his sake I hope nobody from Biden team keeping tabs on him or he ain’t getting invited back to the White House next term
He is a good poster but yeah he's being really gullible

Cmon @FAH1223 wake up

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if biden wins I don't think republicans will be able to run any viable GOP candidate as president in 2028. they won't be able to rehab their image in time.
nah, this isnt true at all

trump is a once in a lifetime sociopath, so whoever they run is gonna feel normal by comparison. also, after 8 years of biden/harris, the momentum would historically swing back to the republicans. especially since we all know biden isnt actually fit to do this, and we're just voting for him to stop trump. that red wave that should have historically happened in '22 could happen in '26

dems can certainly win in '28, but to just count out republicans when trump is a 4 year afterthought is asinine

bnew

Veteran
Daps

trump is a once in a lifetime sociopath, so whoever they run is gonna feel normal by comparison. also, after 8 years of biden/harris, the momentum would historically swing back to the republicans. especially since we all know biden isnt actually fit to do this, and we're just voting for him to stop trump. that red wave that should have historically happened in '22 could happen in '26

dems can certainly win in '28, but to just count out republicans when trump is a 4 year afterthought is asinine

MAGA is dying, covid still bodying them. long covid cases are growing and so are peoples medical bills, Medicare for All will be the top policy initiative and campaign selling point if it's not addressed by 2028. Gen-Z will likely be more politically active than previous generations. theres a reason the GOP is talking about raising the voting age and opposing putting polling locations on college campuses. all these naked power grabs and blatant scheming and lying is because they see the writing on the wall. they don't have a real policy platform except to oppose democrats so they can get into power, enrich themselves and establish a theocracy.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MAGA is dying, covid still bodying them. long covid cases are growing and so are peoples medical bills, Medicare for All will be the top policy initiative and campaign selling point if it's not addressed by 2028. Gen-Z will likely be more politically active than previous generations. theres a reason the GOP is talking about raising the voting age and opposing putting polling locations on college campuses. all these naked power grabs and blatant scheming and lying is because they see the writing on the wall. they don't have a real policy platform except to oppose democrats so they can get into power, enrich themselves and establish a theocracy.
republicans are an awful party, full of awful people. but as long as they have their affirmative action electoral college, you can't count them out :yeshrug:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Two people that come to mind who could run in 28 that would give fresh, non-Trump options are Brian Kemp and Doug Ducey.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Two people that come to mind who could run in 28 that would give fresh, non-Trump options are Brian Kemp and Doug Ducey.

what policies and achievements can they claim to eclipse that of gavin newsom? brian kemp will likely flameout earlier than jeb bush did.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ducey could be a problem, but he'll have been out of office a while, unless he goes for a senate seat, which i doubt he'd abandon first term. Kemp is a little too much of a redneck for a presidential run, plus i think he's gonna go for a Senate seat, and get it

doug burgum seemed like a normal guy, but no one gives a fukk about north dakota

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
what policies and achievements can they claim to eclipse that of gavin newsom? brian kemp will likely flameout earlier than jeb bush did.

I was more referring to them as far as the Republican Primary. Don't think either could stand a chance nationally.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The thing I'm curious to see is once trump is gone, to what extent "trumpism" remains a force in the party.

A couple posts down you mention the inherent advantage the gop has re: the electoral college. I agree 100%.

But on the flip side, the electoral system also hurts the GOP in the way that it allows so many trump style politicians to win state/local and even many house/senate seats. A lot of these mfers are still going to be attacking abortion even after it's shown to have cost many their seats. It's also the reason the gop can't present a unified front in congress.

Daps
I'm confused at how Dems keep winning at the state and national level consistently, which is something that shouldn't be happening as the polling would indicate.

Just last night, a Dem flipped a FL state house seat in Central Florida as part of a special election. Dems should be losing races like that badly in the lead up to a GE loss.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
what I think is most "dangerous" is the way the media treats Trump, two: the way "we" treat Trump, as something to retweet, or meme, or mock,

and what happens is everyone is thinking: oh he will die, he will be convicted, he will be in jail, he will leave the country

and that's what people said in 2016 and 2022: he will never be nominated, he will never win, he will be impeached, he will be indicted, he will be indicted again

I can vividily recall 2016, I was 30 years old, and my friends would ask me seriously about politics, for whatever reason, and they said do you you think he will win? And after I said all the bullshyt named above, I finally had to say, yeah, I do, he's one half of a two person election, of course he can fukking win. But, I didn't think he would.

and as one person who lives in So. Cal, I can't do much, and I'm not going to do much, but I won't be laughing at memes and shyt. Same thing that happened last time.