WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I'm interested why biden fans think he's going to win these swing states he's polling horribly in, what has he done to give you indication that polling is signicantly inaccurate? The trump is bad rhetoric doesn’t seem to be moving much in the party right now, he's broken multiple promises and currently funding 2 wars during a downturn
You ain’t gotta be a fan. The odds are on his side.

Neither war has Americans dying. Even them wartime presidents don’t lose reelection even if unpopular.

Incumbents rarely lose. Trump barely lost and that took a worldwide pandemic.

Trump’s trials will play into his soft support growing or falling.

Neither one is performing at the polling that got them elected the first time. Unknown, unknown

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
-Inflation is cooling, but Biden has not been getting credit for it as reflected in the polling. It's possible there is a delayed reaction where Biden starts getting credit in the summer as inflation continues to go down.
The DNC needs to let go of this fantasy. It wouldn't matter if inflation dropped to 0. The average person isn't going to give a shyt that already raised prices are rising at a slower speed than before. Unless he can somehow get prices to come down, there is nothing about slowing inflation that is going to entice the average person to vote for him.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Here Desantis raises a lot of the concerns I have laid out recently. Gop does not have it together. But keep jumping on Democrsts, brehs. I'm still no fan of this guy....but it shows the pushback against Trump being the nominee is about to pick up a lot of steam.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/16/politics/takeaways-town-hall-ron-desantis/index.html

The DNC needs to let go of this fantasy. It wouldn't matter if inflation dropped to 0. The average person isn't going to give a shyt that already raised prices are rising at a slower speed than before. Unless he can somehow get prices to come down, there is nothing about slowing inflation that is going to entice the average person to vote for him.
Nope inflation will continue to be a focus. Why? Because when the prices fluctuate down...as prices always do...they can take credit. Seeing as how folks like to blame him for them rising that seems fair. Especially since the gop has been blocking inflation related bills left and right.

You guys are trying too hard.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
You guys who are quick to tout these polls?

Let's say I'm crazy enough to take them seriously? My other choice is a person who just lost his bid for the office. He is currently in trouble not only for inciting a riot but for his multitude of garbage business deals. He has lawyers on record saying he or any President can use Seal Team 6 to slaughter opponents and get away with it. Folks like @FAH1223 never bring any of that up. Probably a coincidence. Instead he clings to polling.

As it currently stands? Biden doesn't even need to be popular. In 11 months the economy will be on an upswing and fuel costs will be down. It's not magic or a conspiracy. Prices fluctuate. Basic economics. And if they stay up high enough they always come back down.

Doesn't even have anything to do with the President but hey...if you blame him you gotta give him credit when things get better. That's the Catch22 the right wingers put themselves in every time. Think back to those goofy I Did That stickers at gas stations.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Nope inflation will continue to be a focus. Why? Because when the prices fluctuate down...as prices always do...they can take credit. Seeing as how folks like to blame him for them rising that seems fair. Especially since the gop has been blocking inflation related bills left and right.

You guys are trying too hard.
When the rate of inflation goes down, it doesn't mean deflation. It means prices rise at a slower rate.

Prices always rise, they do not go down. I'm going to need you to break down why you believe the prices will fluctuate down, and what gave you the idea that they always do.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Still can't believe this is the guy who strong armed a major political party.

they're mentally weak, he failed at making any serious headway into other political parties but republicans crumbled.

if biden wins I don't think republicans will be able to run any viable GOP candidate as president in 2028. they won't be able to rehab their image in time.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

if trump wins this is definitely how he'll steal from the public, private contracts to run the whole operation.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Babylon Bee Receives Backlash After ‘Racist’ Joke About Vivek Ramaswamy Running ‘White House 7-Eleven’​

Charlie NashJan 16th, 2024, 7:51 pm

vivek.jpg

X/@TheBabylonBee

Conservative comedy website “The Babylon Bee” received backlash on Tuesday after it published a parody news article about Vivek Ramaswamy being offered “a cabinet position running the White House 7-Eleven convenience store.”

After Ramaswamy dropped out of the Republican presidential race and endorsed former President Donald Trump, the Babylon Bee published an article titled, “Trump Promises Vivek An Administration Position Running The White House 7-Eleven,” which joked that Ramaswamy had accepted the “olive branch” position from Trump.

The parody article included a fake quote of “Trump” saying, “I’ve always said Vimbik Rumpsalami was a great man, one of the greatest men, to be honest… That’s why I’ve asked Rikki-Tikki-Tavi if he would accept the honor of running the White House 7-Eleven in the West Wing.”

While many social media users were amused by the post, which received more than 10,000 likes, others accused the Babylon Bee of racism and said it had gone too far.

“Never quite sure what’s worse about this right wing wannabe Onion site – that it’s just unfunny or that it’s openly bigoted,” reacted former MSNBC host Mehdi Hasan, while Bloomberg columnist Matthew Yglesias tweeted, “Racist yes but also I think outdated … isn’t a more contemporary stereotype of an Indian guy that he’d be a tech executive?”

The Blaze host Steve Deace called the joke “one of the most brutal headlines these guys have ever done,” while conservative cartoonist George Alexopoulos reacted simply, “Yikes.”

In response to the criticism, Babylon Bee editor-in-chief Kyle Mann doubled down on the joke, tweeting, “Too far, guys thank you come again” – a reference to the Indian Kwik-E-Mart owner Apu Nahasapeemapetilon from The Simpsons.

The Babylon Bee is no stranger to controversy, and in March 2023, the website even came under fire from former President Trump himself.

After records showed that Trump’s rival Ron DeSantis had paid the Babylon Bee $21,500, Trump called the website “a non-entity” and argued, “You don’t spend that much money on The Babylon Bee if you’re running for Governor, in fact, you don’t spend money on The Babylon Bee if you’re running for anything.”