WHO WINS?

• Total voters

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Dude works in politics and is college educated, from Penn or something like that. If he's worried, then there is cause to be concerned, for sure.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

It looks like Laura's face rubbed up against some child with smeared candy bar on his face.

fat-kid-eating.png

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
But I do also think that people who aren't us and don't pay attention are just tuning in and surprised that we're getting a 2020 rematch in 2024, so yeah, waiting until June to start caring about polling also makes sense here.
@FAH1223 is probably farther left than me. He just relies on polls whereas I don’t care about them until like June.
Im probably more left than everyone in this thread, and even I won't really care about politics polls until June or July.

Saying that, a lot of people shytting on @FAH1223 for sharing these polls and calling them shyt sound like mindless goodies.

If you don't care about a post or some information, don't react to it. Practice restraint.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Georgia is gone.

Arizona is gone.

Biden isn't polling well in Michigan.

Not enough data in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

He needs to hold all 3 and he will win.

Trump is not beating Biden in Georgia. You can take that to the bank. Metro Atlanta’s going to hold it down as usual.

Pennsylvania is a reliable blue state. 2016 was an aberration.

Arizona gets bluer by the year.

You nervous Nancys gotta get a grip. Holler at me in June about polls.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The amount of Trump support on here is really hysterical.

They blame Biden for the economy. The response by the Biden presidecy to Covid was extreme. Yet Covid did not start under him. It started under Trump's presidency. And when it started? Did Trump take it seriously? No he did not.

He was calling it the Hong Kong Flu and downplaying masks. We saw this in numerous instances. He could have been putting safeguards in place so businesses could have kept running and the talk of shutting fown states and cities could have never gained traction. He had been given his 2nd term on a platter with Covid. Just be presidential and handle it. What did he do? The right dogged Fauci out and we had a president on tv saying you could use lasers and drink bleach to take care of covid.

This cost him his reelection and cost the Republocans their Red Wave at midterms. They continued to downplay Covid.

Ask yourself if they have done anything to endear themselves to voters outside of their base since then. Biden impeachment is admitted nonsense. Very little media coverage on that so far because the Iowa caucus is holding media attention. But the right eyes are seeing it and they are pissed. A lot of folks really thought that would go somewhere. They love the uneducated for a reason.

Hunter Biden called their bluff and they folded. Another bad look. Any bill the Democrats put forth to help folks they stonewalled it while never putting anything forward themselves. People see this. Voters see it. With all this fukking up going on by the Republicans you have folks in here talking about bIdEn ApPrOvAl RaTiNgS.

It isn't happening overnight(economies don't work that way fellas) but the inflation is subsiding and the economy is on the mend. Right wingers in here don't want to hear this because they know Trump can't run on anything else as the guy is a walking political disaster. Court dates. Trials. Downplayed covid and let it get out of hand. Everybody except his hardcore base is exhausted of him.

Look at the support Desantis and Haley had in the caucus last night. It's telling and shows how split the party is fractured right now. But bu bu Biden Approval! You guys make me laugh in here on the daily.

I forgot who said this, but ahe said, The Democrats are like the divorced mother who works all the time to pay bills, ferries the kids go all their activities, cooks and cleans and is barely noticed. Republicans are like the deadbeat dad who shows up once a month, takes the kids to McDonald and gets praised for “taking care of his kids”.

Daps
I'm not counting any competitive states in the Dem column now, but I also think it's way too early to claim any of those states are gone for Dems, either.

Polling is messy and usually in flux, especially for GEs in swing states.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Trump is not beating Biden in Georgia. You can take that to the bank. Metro Atlanta’s going to hold it down as usual.

Pennsylvania is a reliable blue state. 2016 was an aberration.

Arizona gets bluer by the year.

You nervous Nancys gotta get a grip. Holler at me in June about polls.

Unless Biden does something substantive for Black folks needs not winning Georgia. Black people are not energized right now.

Biden could still win the election but he is not winning Georgia this time around.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless Biden does something substantive for Black folks needs not winning Georgia. Black people are not energized right now.

Biden could still win the election but he is not winning Georgia this time around.

I thinks not Voice of Reason, I thinks not.

We have a Black and Jewish senator representing the great state of Georgia. The entire metro Atlanta will come out for Biden against Trump. Savannah, Macon and Augusta metro areas will make the cipher complete.