Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Yeah Aight

Keep believing Charlemagne and Shaun King

Trump is not winning

He's NOT
The amount of Trump support on here is really hysterical.

They blame Biden for the economy. The response by the Biden presidecy to Covid was extreme. Yet Covid did not start under him. It started under Trump's presidency. And when it started? Did Trump take it seriously? No he did not.

He was calling it the Hong Kong Flu and downplaying masks. We saw this in numerous instances. He could have been putting safeguards in place so businesses could have kept running and the talk of shutting fown states and cities could have never gained traction. He had been given his 2nd term on a platter with Covid. Just be presidential and handle it. What did he do? The right dogged Fauci out and we had a president on tv saying you could use lasers and drink bleach to take care of covid.

This cost him his reelection and cost the Republocans their Red Wave at midterms. They continued to downplay Covid.

Ask yourself if they have done anything to endear themselves to voters outside of their base since then. Biden impeachment is admitted nonsense. Very little media coverage on that so far because the Iowa caucus is holding media attention. But the right eyes are seeing it and they are pissed. A lot of folks really thought that would go somewhere. They love the uneducated for a reason.

Hunter Biden called their bluff and they folded. Another bad look. Any bill the Democrats put forth to help folks they stonewalled it while never putting anything forward themselves. People see this. Voters see it. With all this fukking up going on by the Republicans you have folks in here talking about bIdEn ApPrOvAl RaTiNgS.

It isn't happening overnight(economies don't work that way fellas) but the inflation is subsiding and the economy is on the mend. Right wingers in here don't want to hear this because they know Trump can't run on anything else as the guy is a walking political disaster. Court dates. Trials. Downplayed covid and let it get out of hand. Everybody except his hardcore base is exhausted of him.

Look at the support Desantis and Haley had in the caucus last night. It's telling and shows how split the party is fractured right now. But bu bu Biden Approval! You guys make me laugh in here on the daily.

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

AJC poll showing Biden struggling with non white voters

Yall telling me 8 points is not real?

Dawg

You keep posting these dumb ass polls

Wait until Election day 2024

Trump is not going to win

You are buggin believing these stupid ass polls

The media deserves some culpability in this too cause this narrative about Biden is mainly because of his age

Trump is old as hell too and he's the biggest piece a shyt walkin this earth

Stop with this hysteria

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

AJC poll showing Biden struggling with non white voters

Yall telling me 8 points is not real?

This lines up with your belief systems so you post it. If it was flipped you would have kept it tucked away. It's just how these polls work. They are candy to children to keep them pacified. 2016 made this very obvious.

Democrats are not worried. Right wingers are.

I will say this again. The part of the gop you guys saw come out for Haley and Desantis are about to show you team trump folks something. It's about to be fun times.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Dawg

You keep posting these dumb ass polls

Wait until Election day 2024

Trump is not going to win

You are buggin believing these stupid ass polls

The media deserves some culpability in this too cause this narrative about Biden is mainly because of his age

Trump is old as hell too and he's the biggest piece a shyt walkin this earth

Stop with this hysteria

I am bugging because an incumbent being down in the polls like this is not good.

This lines up with your belief systems so you post it. If it was flipped you would have kept it tucked away. It's just how these polls work. They are candy to children to keep them pacified. 2016 made this very obvious.

I will say this again. The part of the gop you guys saw come out for Haley and Desantis are about to show you team trump folks something. It's about to be fun times.
This isn't true. I posted tons of polls in 2020 showing Biden winning because I wanted Trump out of the paint.

I do not want Trump to win despite my beefs with Biden. I'd still be posting polls. :ufdup:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

The Republican base is shrinking. There’s a very rabid group of older, white republicans who love Trump and will not bulge. The rest aren’t motivated and don’t have a candidate in the race who speaks to them.

The fact that DeSantis won most of the young voters tonight and still got blown out tells you everything you need to know. All that chronically online weirdo shyt (anti-trans, anti-gay, anti-women, etc) is NOT popular in real life and only attracts some weird young (white) Republican voters. Everyone else doesn’t care. Trump and Haley have been “weak” on the trans issue in the minds of weirdos (and @the cac mamba ). Didn’t matter, they still got 70% of the caucus vote lol.

Will not what now?? :dame:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I am bugging because an incumbent being down in the polls like this is not good.

This isn't true. I posted tons of polls in 2020 showing Biden winning because I wanted Trump out of the paint.

I do not want Trump to win despite my beefs with Biden. I'd still be posting polls. :ufdup:
Trump isn't winning

These polls really piss me off forreal

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

@FAH1223 is probably farther left than me. He just relies on polls whereas I don’t care about them until like June.

Daps
@FAH1223 is probably farther left than me. He just relies on polls whereas I don’t care about them until like June.
My issue with polling is that, while it's doing okay, it is slow to react to shifts (ever since it didn't get a chance to react to the Comey letter in 2016 because that came so late in the game).

I think coalitions are shifting a bit right now and have been since Trump, really, so even though the polling isn't completely off or anything like that, I think sometimes it doesn't detect those shifts completely or fully, if at all (the rural surge in 2016, the abortion access surge in 2022).

But I do also think that people who aren't us and don't pay attention are just tuning in and surprised that we're getting a 2020 rematch in 2024, so yeah, waiting until June to start caring about polling also makes sense here.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Back to posting shyt polls huh? Never change fam :mjlol:
@FAH1223 is like the gullible little brother. You love him but you know if you not around he gonna fall for whatever the hustler round the block is telling him. The type to come home smiling about the Jordan’s he just got for $100 and the logo look wild as hell

For his sake I hope nobody from Biden team keeping tabs on him or he ain’t getting invited back to the White House next term