WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Here is an example of why we should take polling with a handful of salt. Polls are being used as a tool to manipulate voters.

It’s pretty apparent since the elections from 2018 on Dem voters aren’t falling for the okey doke and are smoking the gop to high hell.. Come 2024 it will be even worse for the GOP..

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I haven't dug into it but I have also read and heard (podcasts) several democratic pundits reference the participants in the some of the major polls were voters who didn't vote in 2020 or the midterms. Do with that what you will but, the idea of people who didn't vote and are highly likely to not vote in '24 being the drivers of panic is pretty on par with our political climate.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This damn election next year is giving me so much anxiety.
it's an awful situtation. the republican nominee is the leader of a violent cult, who's running to stay out of prison, and isn't going to concede a loss under any circumstances. we've never seen anything like it

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
it's an awful situtation. the republican nominee is the leader of a violent cult, who's running to stay out of prison, and isn't going to concede a loss under any circumstances. we've never seen anything like it
Aye he didn’t concede in 2020 lmaoo

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I haven't dug into it but I have also read and heard (podcasts) several democratic pundits reference the participants in the some of the major polls were voters who didn't vote in 2020 or the midterms. Do with that what you will but, the idea of people who didn't vote and are highly likely to not vote in '24 being the drivers of panic is pretty on par with our political climate.

We back on that shyt again bro? :unimpressed:

Are y’all purposely not paying attention? Republicans have been getting smoked since 20 fukkin 18,,, dobbs decision put the nail in their coffin yet we still here talking about people who aren’t voting? Jesus Christ man :snoop:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
We back on that shyt again bro? :unimpressed:

Are y’all purposely not paying attention? Republicans have been getting smoked since 20 fukkin 18,,, dobbs decision put the nail in their coffin yet we still here talking about people who aren’t voting? Jesus Christ man :snoop:
You need to go back and re-read my post. It's in addition to the Politico story above.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Trump will say the 2024 was stolen and I've been curious to see what kind of violence his supporters attempt to do. Feds will be in high alert this time around so they might have to get creative.

I'm also wondering if Trump tries to make a deal with Biden for a pardon for the two federal cases. Admitting he lost the election fair and square would be part of that deal which would be treason to the MAGA crowd. Biden would be a fool to entertain any Trump deal for a pardon, but I've been coming around to believing he would pardon Trump after the election. :francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Trump will say the 2024 was stolen and I've been curious to see what kind of violence his supporters attempt to do. Feds will be in high alert this time around so they might have to get creative.

I'm also wondering if Trump tries to make a deal with Biden for a pardon for the two federal cases. Admitting he lost the election fair and square would be part of that deal which would be treason to the MAGA crowd. Biden would be a fool to entertain any Trump deal for a pardon, but I've been coming around to believing he would pardon Trump after the election. :francis:
Biden not pardoning him lmaoo

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I live in a major city (a blue one thankfully) so I'm nervous about fallout/ duress from Trump losing or getting jailed etc. just because it feels like that could happen here vs. say a quiet suburb

Anyway, I think a decent amount of the violent crazies are in jail or facing charges from J6. So like, yes they're still out there and the threat is present, but its a relatively small group (I'm talking storm the capitol level fringe) made smaller by their last failed attempt. they kinda blew their load already.

I also think people seeing real ramifications and prison sentences handed out the last 2 years deters some of these loud mouths. at the end of the day, most of these idiots have jobs and mouths to feed. they may be p1ssed off when Donald loses again, but are they willing to risk their freedom?

I'm also wondering if Trump even makes it to the general election or is in some sort of detainment by then. a lot is going to happen in the next 12 months. and it wont be good for him.

of course I could be wrong. dude hasn't gone away yet, thats for sure.

Biden absolutely wont issue a pardon btw

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Biden not pardoning him lmaoo
I live in a major city (a blue one thankfully) so I'm nervous about fallout/ duress from Trump losing or getting jailed etc. just because it feels like that could happen here vs. say a quiet suburb

Anyway, I think a decent amount of the violent crazies are in jail or facing charges from J6. So like, yes they're still out there and the threat is present, but its a relatively small group (I'm talking storm the capitol level fringe) made smaller by their last failed attempt. they kinda blew their load already.

I also think people seeing real ramifications and prison sentences handed out the last 2 years deters some of these loud mouths. at the end of the day, most of these idiots have jobs and mouths to feed. they may be p1ssed off when Donald loses again, but are they willing to risk their freedom?

I'm also wondering if Trump even makes it to the general election or is in some sort of detainment by then. a lot is going to happen in the next 12 months. and it wont be good for him.

of course I could be wrong. dude hasn't gone away yet, thats for sure.

Biden absolutely wont issue a pardon btw
Idk man, I thought Biden wouldn't pardon him too, but he might not like the idea of a President sitting in jail. It might cause the Georgia state government to change their rules to allow Trump to get a state pardon down there.

I think this would only happen if Trump was actually sentenced to jail time, which might not happen.
Trump will be the nominee and will make it to the general election. He'll probably wear a ankle bracelet at the Republican National Convention and take it off in an act of defiance to a cheering crowd.