MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
How the hell is Kennedy polling at 20%
If I were you I wouldn’t put any thought into any polls @FAH1223 post :mjlol:

Simple. The Methodology is heavily weighted towards...
  • Republicans
  • Republicans who are "Undecided" because
    • They hate both parties
    • They want to know all the facts first before they make a decision
    • They believe America will die just like in 2012, 2016, 2020...
    • They believe the turd they found in the forest during a recent hike was Bigfoot
    • Doctors are not telling them everything.
    • The Number 5 on a Thursday means today could be bad to extremely bad...
    • Trump probably did illegal stuff, but he is more trustworthy than Biden.
Unless your heavy into Politics, despite saying you hate Politics... or you love to play FarmVille on Facebook, has no clue there are Kennedys still in politics. Really the most famous one that had passed was Ted Kennedy, and that was it.

So for Kennedy to be 20% instead of 2-3% is very much an outlier of how bad the poll is because a true, good poll, would have Biden 48% - Trump 46% because of how constantly divided it is.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I’m actually not a lobbyist :sas2:

The numbers are the numbers.
:pachaha:I hope you aren’t a pollster.

Seriously, these polls don’t matter this far out.

4 months ago VivekGPT was the top threat to Trump :mjlol:

Further, the numbers don’t mean much if they aren’t able to tell a story. In this case polls numbers are supposed to within reason predict voter behavior. And they just haven’t been able to do a great job at it.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anybody think there’s a chance a “RINO” runs third party just to spoil any chance for trump?

I could see Christie doing that. I’d really like Romney to consider as well.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

They are coalescing around Trump.

(Bloomberg) -- Bernard Marcus, the billionaire co-founder of Home Depot Inc. and a Republican megadonor, announced he’s backing Donald Trump for president, pointing to the likelihood that the GOP frontrunner will win the party’s nomination.

In his endorsement, published Thursday on the RealClearPolitics website, Marcus acknowledged that he and other donors have been frustrated by the former president’s behavior. He concluded that Trump, who is leading his nearest rival, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, by more than 40 percentage points in many polls, will be the nominee

It is a weird timeline to think that all this money and time that is being contributed to the GOP debates, the stumping on the road that these candidates are doing, all the jobs that are attached to them ain't worth shyt because a man that is a career criminal is viewed as better than them. All of these candidates for the GOP should just give up politics after Trump wins the nomination because no one fukks with their sorry asses.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, the election is a year from now, and shyt will change once Biden changes gears to get into election mode, but I'm surprised people are still harping on polls given how off they were in 2016 and 2020.

I know they were off in 2016.. I thought 2020, at least close to the actual election - they were accurate?