WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
So safe to say that Polls =/= people? Lot of Dem wins last night that they have to harness the messaging across the country.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And wait until there are ads nationwide about Trump being the one to strike down Roe/Wade.
he's gonna have a narcissistic meltdown. im not sure his brain can handle going from "the hero who killed Roe" in the primary, to "the villain who killed Roe" in the general

especially because he's faking all of it. trump doesn't give a fukk about abortion :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
If you think these results are because of Biden, you smokin something breh

Biden's numbers are bad. The polls for the 2023 election cycle were largely accurate.

Nobody said it was because of Biden however I been telling you nobody falling for the gop okey doke no more… Biden and Dems beat that red wave in the midterms…. Dems smacked the gop just this past election night..

Those shyt polls you post ain’t moving the needle :mjlol:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Nobody said it was because of Biden however I been telling you nobody falling for the gop okey doke no more… Biden and Dems beat that red wave in the midterms…. Dems smacked the gop just this past election night..

Those shyt polls you post ain’t moving the needle :mjlol:

These polls call the same 50 senior citizens and folks keep believing that BS :mjlol: