WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did I say that? You really think that she's only going to win them by 14%? If that were the case, you might as well call the election right now for Trump.

Anyway, I predict that she'll win Latinos by around 20-25%.
Latinos have consistently voted for the Dem 67%-75% in each election since 2008.

These polls showing wild
swings for apparently no reason are just bad.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
They've been partisan since the second Bush administration. Maybe longer because that's when I first became aware of them.
Nates old logic made sense but polling unfortunately have come far from when he first started. The old logic was that being right would lead to more recognition by campaigns and media, that logic no longer apply

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

He knows it doesn't matter what he says. Which is why I'm always gonna shyt on the hand wringers who always want to tell us Kamala/Biden/etc need to say xyz, or they need to promote shyt they've done, or voters don't know about this or that. It doesn't matter lol. This dude has been fighting unions for decades, refusing to pay contractors for decades, withholding overtime pay for decades and white working class men are gonna vote for him no matter what.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lyin' Ted going at the Godless Aqua Roots wing of the party :mjlol:

for all this talk of the Latino vote not being where we "expect", maybe they just aren't down with the weird fakkitry :yeshrug: i know no one wants to acknowledge it. but the Dems have an image problem