WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Worked from home today so I watched the Kamala-Trump documentary on Frontline and after looking over moments of Trump’s Presidency again I cannot believe people want to vote for him.

The reporters were like “President Trump, what do you say to Americans who are struggling right now due to the Covid-19 crisis”. Trump responds “You are a nasty individual” :dead:

Also Kamala came at Biden for befriending segregationists in Congress. Biden said “Me racist? Aight that’s a bet, imma make you my understudy”.
Remember when Trump called COVID a democrat hoax in the early stages when a lot of the impending damage could have been mitigated?

I don’t understand why democrats don’t run constant attack ads on how shytty Trump’s America was in 2020. If there is any crisis that arises again you can bet Trump will mishandle it even worse because there will be even less professionals in the room with him

Daps
i'm hoping Walz is willing to go hard on claiming that biden/harris inherited a disaster, where kamala won't, for some reason

Democrats, any time you want to start directly calling this out, would be great. it's not like it's both a massive attack on our election, but an excellent opportunity to put republicans on the spot, and attack trump's lack of character

what the fukk are they doing not addressing this?

Theres a few answers to this Im sure but IMO they're approaching the final stretch like a clock-managing QB. Safe first downs until they're in FG range. No clue why they don't highlight the mess Trump made of Covid for but I get the vibe they trust the institutions to make sure Trump doesn't pull off his heist :skip: Its almost like they feel addressing anything he says/does that isn't blatantly absurd plays into his hands. In a lot of cases that is true but in these two you highlighted, they're fukking up

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Worked from home today so I watched the Kamala-Trump documentary on Frontline and after looking over moments of Trump’s Presidency again I cannot believe people want to vote for him.

The reporters were like “President Trump, what do you say to Americans who are struggling right now due to the Covid-19 crisis”. Trump responds “You are a nasty individual” :dead:

Also Kamala came at Biden for befriending segregationists in Congress. Biden said “Me racist? Aight that’s a bet, imma make you my understudy”.
The average American has a goldfish memory.

Anyway, Biden has said that Kamala challenging him at the debates was one of the reasons why he chose her. He didn't just want a lackey to be his VP (like how Pence was to Trump).

br82186

Superstar
Daps

Heritage low-key got to be Russian Assets. Everything in their playbook just sounds like turning America into Russia Lite.

Nobody is asking for this.

These folks are lunatics.

These are the folks who threw rocks at Jesus while he was carrying the wooden cross.