WHO WINS?

• Total voters

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
I know what you mean. luckily Vance is such an odious presence, people just want to get away from him. I think that'll come through
Vance will bring up the following:
Stolen valor
Tampons in boys bathrooms
Illegal immigration
Riots in Minny

There literally is nothing else Vance can really go hard on Tim for. Tim can potentially have sane rebuttals for all of that. I think Vance potentially comes off worse as Vance also likes to yell his points and talk about things that aren’t true. Imo nothing changes really for either guy. Most people even in Trump land tolerate Vance but don’t really fukk with him. Most people like Walz I think and this should be more of him showing how he can be “America’s dad”.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Nah, I'm not as confident about Walz's debate performance as some of you are.

He's never been on this big of a stage before and Vance won't make the same boisterous wild claims that Trump will. Vance will most likely stick to the issues more than Trump. I'm not sure what Walz will do.

Vance says and repeats wild shyt all the time, he literally just said he’s going to make up stories (re: Haitians in Ohio) so you’re giving him too much credit.

If you can ignore the noise for a second, the real obvious attack on Vance is that he has very little governing experience and hasn’t accomplished much as a Senator. He’s actually less experienced than Sarah Palin had as a VP candidate

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Vance says and repeats wild shyt all the time, he literally just said he’s going to make up stories (re: Haitians in Ohio) so you’re giving him too much credit.

If you can ignore the noise for a second, the real obvious attack on Vance is that he has very little governing experience and hasn’t accomplished much as a Senator. He’s actually less experienced than Sarah Palin had as a VP candidate
Yeah, but on the debate stage he won't go up there like Trump and say, "THEY ARE EXECUTING BABIES AFTER BIRTH!!!" and other stuff like that.

I'm not saying that Vance will do great but he likely won't be as bombastic as Trump and Walz isn't the best debater and hasn't been in such a big spotlight before.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Nah, I'm not as confident about Walz's debate performance as some of you are.

He's never been on this big of a stage before and Vance won't make the same boisterous wild claims that Trump will. Vance will most likely stick to the issues more than Trump. I'm not sure what Walz will do.
Every time JD is in front of the camera he reveals how socially inept he is. Have faith.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

The Deck Report stated that the company was projected to take in $114 million in revenue in 2023. It took in $4.1 million. It then projected the company's earnings to balloon up to $835 million in 2024. It currently has taken in only $836,000 through the 2Q of 2024. The company also lost $58 million in 2023 and lost over $343 million so far in 2024. So the company has almost no money coming in, declining revenues, and is losing a massive amount of money.

When is the SEC going to open an investigation into this?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worked from home today so I watched the Kamala-Trump documentary on Frontline and after looking over moments of Trump’s Presidency again I cannot believe people want to vote for him.

The reporters were like “President Trump, what do you say to Americans who are struggling right now due to the Covid-19 crisis”. Trump responds “You are a nasty individual” :dead:

Also Kamala came at Biden for befriending segregationists in Congress. Biden said “Me racist? Aight that’s a bet, imma make you my understudy”.