WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Imagine what goes through Zelensky’s head between dealing with a declining Biden and a total retard like Trump while trying to fight a war :dahell:
Probably thinks America is a weird fukking country. It's like when you get invited to a big wigs lunch or outing and you realize the heads of the company are fukking sociopaths and weirdos.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I have more confidence in Walz than Kamala, tho Kamala evaporated that within the first few minutes. Walz will probably be a shaky his first few moments.
Nah, I'm not as confident about Walz's debate performance as some of you are.

He's never been on this big of a stage before and Vance won't make the same boisterous wild claims that Trump will. Vance will most likely stick to the issues more than Trump. I'm not sure what Walz will do.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He's never been on this big of a stage before and Vance won't make the same boisterous wild claims that Trump will. Vance will most likely stick to the issues more than Trump. I'm not sure what Walz will do.

I do think this will end up being more of "both sides claim victory" debate but my gut feeling is the flash polls with independents will favor Walz.

Has Vance been on this big of a stage before either? Really not many people have. I agree with you Vance will be tighter in how he debates (hard not to be compared to Dump) but he's actually really bad at answering questions and comes off as insincere so I'd be shocked if the takeaway from the VP debate is Vance is likable and/or presents well, on policy or otherwise. He's just not that guy.

Walz is more of a wild card to me, I'm nervous he'll be all over the place but my gut feeling is he'll be well prepared and hit a home run or two.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Walz himself said he’s not a good debater

His debate in the Gov race in 2022 was ok, nothing special

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps

I know what you mean. luckily Vance is such an odious presence, people just want to get away from him. I think that'll come through