Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Seems like this might be the Dems best chance if Trump wins AZ and GA -

BrDwE.png

It's really looking like the election is basically going to come down to PA. Hopefully Kamala holds it but it's way too close for comfort.

I know people are saying NC is in play but I'm not putting any faith in that simply due to recent history.

I think Nevada is going to go blue

NC and GA are in play. I think Kamala is more likely to win GA but I don't trust the Sun Belt states. The best path to 270 is the WI, MI, PA, NV route

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I think Nevada is going to go blue

NC and GA are in play. I think Kamala is more likely to win GA but I don't trust the Sun Belt states. The best path to 270 is the WI, MI, PA, NV route

Actually think she's a lot more likely to win NC than Georgia. Robinson is such an anchor he might allow Stein to pull Harris across the finish line. I don't believe there are any state-wide races in Georgia this year.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why is Nevad even leaning? The last time a Republican won the state was 2004.

AZ and GA are a statistical tie, but tie should go to whoever won it last.m and the way the state has been trending. So they should be leaning blue.

Honestly most of this comes down to -

1. Whether Kamala suffers a :mjpls: penalty for being black and a woman
2. Republican turnout compared to 2020

But yeah, if the polls are right she should probably win NV now that I look at it. Like you said, GA and AZ are tossups.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
what were the previous numbers for robinson in this poll. i thought he was down double digits before the scandals. is he doing better? if so he might need to actually go on the campaign trail in a nazi uniform and win this thing.
this is their first general election poll... their site has stuff from the primary in April

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
Imagine what goes through Zelensky’s head between dealing with a declining Biden and a total retard like Trump while trying to fight a war :dahell: