WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I have more confidence in Walz than Kamala, tho Kamala evaporated that within the first few minutes. Walz will probably be a shaky his first few moments.
I think it's just going to be full of long form nonsense and debate tactics with little to no fact checking. Which, if true, gets him stuck in the mud trying to explain why all this nonsense sounds good but is wrong instead of telling his own story.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
I think it's just going to be full of long form nonsense and debate tactics with little to no fact checking. Which, if true, gets him stuck in the mud trying to explain why all this nonsense sounds good but is wrong instead of telling his own story.
His debate prep is Pete Buttigieg which if he can hang with him he’ll be fine

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Looks like Trump is ahead in Arizona

Seems like this might be the Dems best chance if Trump wins AZ and GA -

BrDwE.png

It's really looking like the election is basically going to come down to PA. Hopefully Kamala holds it but it's way too close for comfort.

I know people are saying NC is in play but I'm not putting any faith in that simply due to recent history.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like this might be the Dems best chance if Trump wins AZ and GA -

BrDwE.png

It's really looking like the election is basically going to come down to PA. Hopefully Kamala holds it but it's way too close for comfort.

I know people are saying NC is in play but I'm not putting any faith in that simply due to recent history.

Why is Nevad even leaning? The last time a Republican won the state was 2004.

AZ and GA are a statistical tie, but tie should go to whoever won it last.m and the way the state has been trending. So they should be leaning blue.