WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Brother, I wasn’t voting thinking west would win. I was voting against Biden.

but if you take this stance about promising the world, then why vote period? They all do it.
Mind you smooth mind said NYCers deserve what they get when it comes to Mayor Adams because they voted for him

So does smooth mind (and all the people he allegedly cares about and is fighting for) “deserve what they get” when it comes to a potential Trump 2nd term since he didn’t vote to keep him from regaining power?

Smooth mind got to be one of the dumbest most hypocritical losers on here. And that’s a tall task.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Mind you smooth mind said NYCers deserve what they get when it comes to Mayor Adams because they voted for him
I mean isn't this what people say to Palestine supporters when they say they won't vote and Trump gets elected? Or when how we say white women who vote for Trump deserve what they get?

I've def seen that sentiment here from multiple posters who discuss voters voting against their own interests so I don't think it's unfair to say that NY deserves Eric when he was obviously a crook from the start

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

I don't care if you're protest voting based on Gaza, but don't come in here acting like you got some moral high ground "voting for humanity" when you give zero shyt what happens to Ukraine/Russia. I'm perfectly fine with your decision, but selfishly voting on issues that matter to you just like the rest of us is no different.

who is this person you are talking about?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

I think these Sun Belt states polls will just be ties the rest of the way

Better for Kamala than NYT/Siena

I'm confused by North Carolina being even for the Presidential race and such a blowout for the Governor race.

In 2020, Cooper won by 4 percentage points and Trump won by 1.5 percentage points (more people actually voted for Cooper BTW). No idea how many Cooper/Trump voters there were but Trump won by nearly 75k votes.

I understand people splitting their votes, but using 2020 numbers as a base point, I find it hard to believe that of the 5.4 million people in North Carolina that voted, over 650k people (more than the entire population of both Vermont and Wyoming) would be split ticket voters. The math isn't mathing.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confused by North Carolina being even for the Presidential race and such a blowout for the Governor race.

In 2020, Cooper won by 4 percentage points and Trump won by 1.5 percentage points (more people actually voted for Cooper BTW). No idea how many Cooper/Trump voters there were but Trump won by nearly 75k votes.

I understand people splitting their votes, but using 2020 numbers as a base point, I find it hard to believe that of the 5.4 million people in North Carolina that voted, over 650k people (more than the entire population of both Vermont and Wyoming) would be split ticket voters. The math isn't mathing.

Pretty sure he lost some of Cooper’s support base just by being black. :heh: