WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps

I don't care if you're protest voting based on Gaza, but don't come in here acting like you got some moral high ground "voting for humanity" when you give zero shyt what happens to Ukraine/Russia. I'm perfectly fine with your decision, but selfishly voting on issues that matter to you just like the rest of us is no different.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
A vote in an election because I’m upset about Gaza cannot have the same weight as calling someone a “Gaza stan” because you equate a genocide with fandom. We have to be serious about the world.
Fringe candidates promise the world knowing that they can't or won't deliver on said promises. The Cornel Wests, the Jill Steins of the world say anything because they can't win. They campaign from the world of make-believe.

In the case of West, Harlan Crow, Clarence Thomas' pimp and benefactor donated money to Nikki Haley, Ron DeSantis and Cornel West this cycle. On the surface, one of these is not like the other, or are they?

Trump says it best

Cornel West, he's one of my favorite candidates," Trump said during a campaign rally in Philadelphia in June. "I like her also, Jill Stein, I like her very much. You know why? She takes 100% from them. He takes 100%."

Same with Jill Stein, she's just decided that running for president and not actually being president is going to be her job. I mean, back in 2016, she raised over 7 million dollars and in 2018, she was still spending that money. Where's the green party infrastructure at now in 2024?

Back in 2004 there were 225 Green party members in elected office, now it’s 143 (the Green party has said it is 149). It’s a pretty dismal record for 20 years of existence.”

The party has contracted, it is a failure of a party and reflective of its leader.

For different reasons, they are cosplaying as candidates but the grift is very real for both of them. Republicans are racing to get these people on the ballot because too many people like to have the sanctimonious right of saying I didn't vote for _______, while knowing damn well they can't win. May as well play the lottery with the gas money spent going to the polls to vote for someone that has absolutely no chance of winning an election.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Fringe candidates promise the world knowing that they can't or won't deliver on said promises. The Cornel Wests, the Jill Steins of the world say anything because they can't win. They campaign from the world of make-believe.

In the case of West, Harlan Crow, Clarence Thomas' pimp and benefactor donated money to Nikki Haley, Ron DeSantis and Cornel West this cycle. On the surface, one of these is not like the other, or are they?

Trump says it best

Same with Jill Stein, she's just decided that running for president and not actually being president is going to be her job. I mean, back in 2016, she raised over 7 million dollars and in 2018, she was still spending that money. Where's the green party infrastructure at now in 2024?

The party has contracted, it is a failure of a party and reflective of its leader.

For different reasons, they are cosplaying as candidates but the grift is very real for both of them. Republicans are racing to get these people on the ballot because too many people like to have the sanctimonious right of saying I didn't vote for _______, while knowing damn well they can't win. May as well play the lottery with the gas money spent going to the polls to vote for someone that has absolutely no chance of winning an election.
Brother, I wasn’t voting thinking west would win. I was voting against Biden.

but if you take this stance about promising the world, then why vote period? They all do it.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

I don't care if you're protest voting based on Gaza, but don't come in here acting like you got some moral high ground "voting for humanity" when you give zero shyt what happens to Ukraine/Russia. I'm perfectly fine with your decision, but selfishly voting on issues that matter to you just like the rest of us is no different.

yeah the moral high ground is what kills me. i just laugh because i'm like you're the same motherfukkers on that "putin wants it let him have it, that's better than war, i believe in peace" bullshyt. vote how you want to vote and keep your hypocrite ass moving. i think @Pressure is the only one on the side of the invaders, he's like fukk the gazans and fukk the ukranians. it might not be my preferred way, but at least it's consistent.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:skip:

trump continues to be the gift that keeps on giving, to the biden/harris ticket :wow:thank god she's running against such a massive loser

Ehh politicians giving cliche non answers is pretty standard for just about all of them.

I also feel like she’s really trying to thread the needle on a lot of topics also which is why you get a lot of that from her

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
yeah the moral high ground is what kills me. i just laugh because i'm like you're the same motherfukkers on that "putin wants it let him have it, that's better than war, i believe in peace" bullshyt. vote how you want to vote and keep your hypocrite ass moving. i think @Pressure is the only one on the side of the invaders, he's like fukk the gazans and fukk the ukranians. it might not be my preferred way, but at least it's consistent.
I think Ukraine has every right to defend themselves and the manufactured reason for invading Ukraine for the second time was bullshyt.

Israel and Gaza are both being run by right wing extremists who seem content with the destruction in Gaza to push their own political goals. Not sure why I need to care more for them than their own elected leadership. Whatever happens happens. And I've opposed our Israeli aid package.they have money, they can buy shyt if they really need it or change their behavior. :manny:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Hopefully, Ukrainian-Americans in Pennsylvania and Michigan will stop voting Republican (could help Kamala win those states).

Not getting my hopes up though.