WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
You calling a dude concerned about a genocide a stan. You not a serious human. You clowns are sick in the head.

I agree with you on almost everything related to the Israel/Gaza issue.

But you have don't have much credibility in emphasizing the seriousness, or lack thereof, of others when you were willing to vote for Cornel West. That's something that will always get thrown right back in your face, and deservedly so.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I agree with you on almost everything related to the Israel/Gaza issue.

But you have don't have much credibility in emphasizing the seriousness, or lack thereof, of others when you were willing to vote for Cornel West. That's something that will always get thrown right back in your face, and deservedly so.
A vote in an election because I’m upset about Gaza cannot have the same weight as calling someone a “Gaza stan” because you equate a genocide with fandom. We have to be serious about the world.

Like I said prior, my potentially voting for West was a protest vote. If you think voting with your conscious is unserious, then do what you want. I don’t care. You can even laugh at it. Don’t equate that with “Gaza Stan.”

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
A vote in an election because I’m upset about Gaza cannot have the same weight as calling someone a “Gaza stan” because you equate a genocide with fandom. We have to be serious about the world.

Like I said prior, my potentially voting for West was a protest vote. If you think voting with your conscious is unserious, then do what you want. I don’t care. You can even laugh at it. Don’t equate that with “Gaza Stan.”
Ptotesting what exactly?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Yo this dude is seriously on some weird Freud psychosis shyt

He knows that Trump is a piece a shyt we got him on record saying this and all he does is hit Trump with mad subliminals while being his running mate

This whole timeline is one entire Matrix Reloaded Mind fukk of the highest order :mindblown:

Last edited: