WHO WINS?

• Total voters

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm positive if they were over here they wouldn't classify themselves as a brown person or view black Americans as the same as them.... y'all have way too much energy for issues abroad but don't have a fraction of it for actual black Americans here...
An innocent black man was executed yesterday and Kamala said nothing. Don't do this..

Trips

Superstar
Daps

Furniture will get you killed.

JD Vance

https://media1.tenor.com/m/ckCOUKc*ntUAAAAd/boner-stop.gif

its-so-hard-frozone.gif

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
An innocent black man was executed yesterday and Kamala said nothing. Don't do this..
Yeah I saw that...I also saw that the 6 Republican justices declined to intervene as well as the Republican governor. Not to mention the state and local officials that locked him up. But again people keep mentioning Gaza when stuff like this is happening here...so don't you do this...did you ask Trump to speak on it? Or is he excused from speaking on this because he's white but Kamala has to in your eyes for your validation...tell me whose really trippin.. smh

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nah it’s more than that. So like Trump was Trump during the Biden debate to your point

BUT Kamala also baited him into “they’re eating the dogs”, “concepts of a plan” and other lowlights

He looked bad next to her yes BUT she also kicked his ass. He took the bait, got distracted etc

He was maybe a 3 debating Biden and a 1 getting rope a doped by Harris. Even by trumps usually terrible standard he was bad, and it was more than JUST Kamala sounds normal in comparison. She clobbered him

No argument there. :ehh:

My point is more that he was really bad during the Biden debate and everyone ignored it..