WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Nevada poll seems like an outlier. There’s no way that is accurate.
we're the 3rd most expensive gas in the country, and we elected a republican governor in 2022, so its possible. but yeah, i cant say i believe that poll

dems better have their abortion ads ready :huhldup:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it might, but there is no proof the coke was hunter's
oh, come on :laff: hunter biden might be the biggest piece of shyt on the planet. he should be doing years in prison

i dont know a single other 'helpless drug addict' who's out here selling paintings for 300 thousand dollars because their fathers are the vice president. that whole 'addiction' angle biden plays up is an insult and a disgrace

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
That move by republicans was brilliant politically. Democrats should have counted by calling them human traffickers. You don't allow your opponent to set narratives like that. Also putting illegal immigrants in hotels is terrible politically for democratics.
Suicide in most swing districts
Wow. Look at the propaganda posted in here. Somehow someway the Republicans shipping immigramts to cities.....the Republicans actually did it! But somehow someway that makes Democrats look bad. :skip:

Are you dudes being paid to post this trash? That move will cost Republicans vote. It's everything the country voted against at midterms. :skip:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow. Look at the propaganda posted in here. Somehow someway the Republicans shipping immigramts to cities.....the Republicans actually did it! But somehow someway that makes Democrats look bad. :skip:

Are you dudes being paid to post this trash? That move will cost Republicans vote. It's everything the country voted against at midterms. :skip:
of course it makes the democrats look bad :dahell: they're being forced to admit that calling yourself a "sanctuary city" is complete bullshyt and a massive failure

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
*insert Michael jordan yeah gif*
A lot of this stuff is to make Democrats not be comfortable. Democrats are at their best when they’re on offense. At the same time, all those poll numbers show is people who never liked Biden but did the mature thing and voted for him still don’t like him. I don’t know why anyone is surprised. I do think we need new blood though.