WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Trump is not a lock but he has an easier path.

All he needs to do is lean into White grievance and have more Black people not vote than last time and he wins.

If more Black folks sit out Biden has to count on unionized white males and young white women upset about abortion restrictions.

His margin of error is lower.
I don’t think the margin of error is lower, I still have him as the under dog come election time, but he has a path.

I also think there is a chance either Trump or Biden don’t run based on age and in Trump’s case age and convictions happening.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh while I don’t doubt Biden has huge issues so does Trump. He’s been out of the public eye that people forget

Once he starts campaigning and saying crazy sh1t and his legal issues come up he’s gonna be pretty toxic as well

This election is gonna be a ugly 6-3 football game

I don’t buy that Trump has the election on lock
i dont think anyone's saying that. the issue is the democrats should have the election on lock :dead:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Israel, Ukraine, and immigrants are what’s hurting Biden and they have a year to either shift their position or the narrative on all three of those issues.

Yep, Republicans dropping off immigrant into Black communities was a brilliant political chess move by the Republicans.

It's fukked up, but it has caused a backlash amongst Black folks.

Biden is an idiot if he continues down this path.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yep, Republicans dropping off immigrant into Black communities was a brilliant political chess move by the Republicans.

I said for a while they should have went after the Governors of those states and made moves to take funds from them and send it to the states they were shipping people too. Instead they acted like a bunch of pussies on the issues and got screwed.

voiture

Superstar
Daps

That move by republicans was brilliant politically. Democrats should have counted by calling them human traffickers. You don't allow your opponent to set narratives like that. Also putting illegal immigrants in hotels is terrible politically for democratics.
Suicide in most swing districts

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said for a while they should have went after the Governors of those states and made moves to take funds from them and send it to the states they were shipping people too. Instead they acted like a bunch of pussies on the issues and got screwed.

Democrats always being pussies is why republicans can continue to do these things and get away with it

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That move by republicans was brilliant politically. Democrats should have counted by calling them human traffickers. You don't allow your opponent to set narratives like that. Also putting illegal immigrants in hotels is terrible politically for democratics.
Suicide in most swing districts
but the dems cant do any of that. they'd have to admit that they're stupid and wrong to embrace illegals, that illegals are a burden, and that sanctuary cities shouldnt exist :laff:

abbott ethered the fukk outta the left. just complete wheel on neck status :huhldup: